New 2012 From Midwest

Blkoutbusa

Registered
Bought a new to me 2012 Hayabusa! Price was insane low and I couldn't pass it up!
Has a Brock's full alienhead (ceramic coated) but basically otherwise stock.
I had multiple GSXR bikes before, so just stepping it up this bike. Loving the power and size of this thing!
Was creeping around here before I bought the bike, knew I wanted one for a long time, got serious the last 45-60 days and found one. Registered shortly after lol

aa.jpg

ab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, and great looking bike. Mine used to look like that lol.

My 2006 GSXR 1000 started stock, and it was far from it when I was "done" aka got rid of it, cause I am never done with modding a bike.

Not sure how soon I'll start getting into this one. Or how far I will go with it. My 1k was stretched and slammed and all kinds of mods. Made good solid power and was fun to ride.

My 2006 GSXR 1000 started stock, and it was far from it when I was "done" aka got rid of it, cause I am never done with modding a bike.

Not sure how soon I'll start getting into this one. Or how far I will go with it. My 1k was stretched and slammed and all kinds of mods. Made good solid power and was fun to ride.
Just supercharge it and be done with it. A supercharged Busa is the most fun you can have....with your clothes on :lol::lol::lol:

Back