New 06, YEAH!

Welcome to the board and congrats on the new Busa.
cool.gif

Congrats and welcome to the org. I just got back from the stealership. Went to pick up an oil filter and some oil. Checked out all the new colors! What other bikes have you ridden? Please use caution while you get used to your new baby.
beerchug.gif

Congrats and welcome to the org. I just got back from the stealership. Went to pick up an oil filter and some oil. Checked out all the new colors! What other bikes have you ridden? Please use caution while you get used to your new baby.
beerchug.gif
I traded an FZ1 with a jet kit and a few other mods which is a strong bike. This Busa has way more power. Have a V-Rod also.

Congrats! But, I hope you aren't disapointed by the full system and the map. I know a guy here in town who did it and ended up with less RWHP on the dyno even after swearing to me that it felt faster between the install and the dyno day...

I've been following this board and wanting a Busa for a long time. I finally get it tomorrow. Brand new 06 Silver/Blue.

I plan to ride it stock for about 500 miles and then go with a full system and a map. This is a great board with an incredible amount of information. Really looking forward to the new bike and being a part of this forum.

Thanks to all who have posted the great techincal info and personal experiences with their bikes. This has made my decision and dealer negotiating a breeze.
Do you like Jell-O?
rock.gif

Back