Neighbor and I just pulled a drunk from his totaled car. Wow!

Stupid drunk azz people. My sister was hit by a drunk driver 10 yrs ago and she still suffers from the injuries she got back then. Glad he didn't kill someone with his stupidity.

Remind orgsters to take the bus to your house for any events.

Sent from my super-duper wack tmobile device using tapatalk.

:laugh:Nah, that's my folks house. Here's a pic looking from the front of my house, it's a good crash spot too:laugh:It's been pretty quiet lately though. The speed limit is 25mph, and they come down the road(from right to left in the pic) at twice that speed, can't make the curve, and crash down into the ditch:rofl:
If they come down the hill and across the bridge(bridge is hidden behind tree branches in the summer pic), by the time they loose it in the curve they just plow into the bank at the end of my yard.
One guy was going towards the bridge last year(again right to left in pic), he somehow made the curve, and took out the entire left side bridge railing:rofl: I was sitting outside too, it's great entertainment. So far they're all single car accidents, but I have no tolerance from drunk drivers either. It's only cool when they don't crash into anyone else.

SDC10193.jpg

SDC10049.jpg

Lost family to a 4th time drunk driver. They should get them good and drunk and have'em dodge land mines on a bicycle

The telephone pole thing always struck me as odd too. 24" or so wide 50 yards or so apart, quick math tells me they are WAY easier to miss then hit.

Back