Need Prices

Revvv

Registered
Who here has the best deal on a set of Pilot Power; front and rear. I believe the sizes are 190/50/17 and 120/70/17

What would the prices be on the PP 2CT?

I have also been looking at the Metzeler M2 and M3

I know that I have asked alot, but I need the best deal on the best tire. I have been riding my bike non-stop due to fuel prices. There's no reason to break out the Dodge and get 15 mpg when I can ride the Busa and get 45 - 50 mpg.

PM Charles at StreetnTrack.
thumb_up.gif

REVV If I were you I would go with the PP2CT's or the Metzler M3's I have done both and I was very pleased with both. Also why not go with a 190/55/17 on the rear much better for the twisties
beerchug.gif

REVV If I were you I would go with the PP2CT's or the Metzler M3's I have done both and I was very pleased with both.  Also why not go with a 190/55/17 on the rear much better for the twisties
beerchug.gif
Yeah, that would be cool for the corners, but I rarely see any. When I go out to play it's usually at the drag strip. No twisties there.
laugh.gif

I've run both the Metzler's and the PP. I just ordered a set of the pp 2CT and it cost me 300 to my door they should be here at the end of the week. 110 for the front, 160 for the rear and 25 delivery from Kentucky to Utah. I looked for a couple of weeks and that was the best price I found for the 2CT's. I wanna try them out so I really didnt look at other tires.

I've run both the Metzler's and the PP.  I just ordered a set of the pp 2CT and it cost me 300 to my door they should be here at the end of the week.  110 for the front, 160 for the rear and 25 delivery from Kentucky to Utah.  I looked for a couple of weeks and that was the best price I found for the 2CT's.  I wanna try them out so I really didnt look at other tires.
Where did you order from?

i just got the PP's 'cause of everything i read and heard about them. purchased through a buds dealership.

if your looking for mileage without alot of hard railing,get Shinko 005 or 009

I've run both the Metzler's and the PP.  I just ordered a set of the pp 2CT and it cost me 300 to my door they should be here at the end of the week.  110 for the front, 160 for the rear and 25 delivery from Kentucky to Utah.  I looked for a couple of weeks and that was the best price I found for the 2CT's.  I wanna try them out so I really didnt look at other tires.
Where did you order from?
www.derbycycles.com

I sell a good bit of tires but hard to compete with online stores nowadays.I have several tourers that use shinkos and they happy to each his own.
thumb_up.gif

Back