Need Pictures of Touring Busa's

2000 mile plus trip from Seattle to Idaho, Wyoming, Utah -
Stock seat - bad Idea (I use the Airhawk 2)

all the camping gear and a cooler as well

Have you ever had any issues with heat from your exhaust affecting the bottom of your saddlebags??

Here are a couple of pictures of my stuff.....

100_1177.jpg

100_1179.jpg

I go to the South of France every other year for a fortnight, the lighter the bike is the better,,huge tankbags restrict your movemnet,generally forcing you into a tight seating position mile after mile, causing cricks in your neck and other aches and pains..and who wants a fully loaded bike on the more interesting bits?

Taking a fortnights clothing is just ridiculous in my mind, either wash it as you go along in your hotel room OR buy "inexpensive" clothes from the supermarkets before you go and throw it as you go along, on my last return day the trainers go in teh bin as well.. OK, its not good for the environment ill grant you but traveling light is so much nicer.

Heres my fully laden Busa (!)and GSXR1000 enjoying France...cant wait to get back over in 2011..

busaN85.jpg

GSXR1.jpg

n85.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

Dual Power outlets; one for droid and one for garmin 765
30mm lower adj pegs, 1.25 " risers, sportech double bubble and zero gravity sporttouring wshield. Fieldsheer Driver Tang Bag, Fieldsheer Compact Saddlebags

highres_9337071.jpe

highres_11628420.jpe

highres_11628422.jpe

Last edited:
sorry no pics but did find camping roll bags 100ltr mounted on a rentec carrier a cheap solution to the three bag option did put a thin sheet of plywood on base of roll bag (inside the bag) to balance it on the rack and straped down with biker ties carried enough for a fortnight for me and misses including spare jacket for the misses only textile and valuables and a pair of trainers in tank bag didnt really need it but it hides my belly lol

This is all I got. I got a project bike in the works. Gonna make it a touring/commuter bike, but for now, this is all i got, my turbo bike with soft bags.

2cf50231.jpg

Dual Power outlets; one for droid and one for garmin 765
30mm lower adj pegs, 1.25 " risers, sportech double bubble and zero gravity sporttouring wshield. Fieldsheer Driver Tang Bag, Fieldsheer Compact Saddlebags

highres_9337071.jpe

highres_11628420.jpe

highres_11628422.jpe

Where did you get those pegs??

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Those are I believe Vario pegs. You can get them at twistedthrottle.com
Not cheap though. You have to buy the mount and the pegs separate.
:beerchug:

I've got a question for you guys that run the three bag Givi hard bag setup.Is the third top hard bag a better backrest for your passenger than the corbin backrest?

Anymore info on this? I am trying to decide myself. My girl, hates bikes anyway, so anything to get her to ride with me.

This ain't much more than a tank bag, but it's all I got from the end of last year. Time to put my Nelson Rigg saddlebags and tailbag on!

busa sunrise 2.jpg

busa sunrise 3.jpg

Trip to Port Angeles 005.jpg

Back