Need help

gilcane

Registered
just cut my fender off and installed a license plate cover with built in led turn signals it looks great but can any one tell me how to slow down these turn signals back to normal it affected both front and rear. I am not to swift with electrical instalations. someone please help.

How fast are they blinking? I know I have seen several threads on this before as Big T has helped you out with already?
So what kind of lic. plate frame did you put on? Any pics for us?

they are blinking way too fast still haven't figured out how to post pics on here yet. I am mentally challenged. will resitors work or will they get hot? license plate frame is made by lockhart philips. it looks pretty cool, black frame with built in amber led's

fsusux has got it figured out. you need a stiffer relay to slow down the blink.

This is the case when any addition of a bulb or LED lighting.

Good Luck!!!!!

they are blinking way too fast still haven't figured out how to post pics on here yet. I am mentally challenged. will resitors work or will they get hot? license plate frame is made by lockhart philips. it looks pretty cool, black frame with built in amber led's
Posting pics....

[*]
[*]

http://clearalternatives.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

Has anyone used this? Easy fix I would think.

hogger...

Flasher1.jpg

What if you want to keep the turn signals along with the converted taillights?
rock.gif
In other words, is it possible to run both the signal lights and the integrated taillight at the same time? Any suggestions? I really would like to run this with my Mototeck undertail because the turn signal LED's are very small. Just want that added visual when signaling.

rock.gif
  In other words, is it possible to run both the signal lights and the integrated taillight at the same time?  Any suggestions?  I really would like to run this with my Mototeck undertail because the turn signal LED's are very small.  Just want that added visual when signaling.
You should be able to use the same type of set up. (Auto parts store trailer converter and automotive style flasher.) Just leave the turn signals attached. Let me know if it works or if you need more info.

rock.gif
  In other words, is it possible to run both the signal lights and the integrated taillight at the same time?  Any suggestions?  I really would like to run this with my Mototeck undertail because the turn signal LED's are very small.  Just want that added visual when signaling.
You should be able to use the same type of set up.  (Auto parts store trailer converter and automotive style flasher.) Just leave the turn signals attached.  Let me know if it works or if you need more info.
Thanx...

Back