Need help with mirrors.

Bought a set a few weeks ago from Tim (Pashnit) and the only thing I'm disappointed about is I didn't do this mod sooner. Big BIG difference in how much better and more you can see!!

I'll never use the stockers again...

Bought a set a few weeks ago from Tim (Pashnit) and the only thing I'm disappointed about is I didn't do this mod sooner. Big BIG difference in how much better and more you can see!!

I'll never use the stockers again...
can you post up some pics? i want to see what they look like on a gen2. thanks! :whistle:

I just got mine in, test fited them and HA, I mounted them on the wrong sides, :laugh:

I ended up rotating the mirror glass 180 and so now they are angled more towards the sky, I swore they looked different.

That's what you get for working on your Busa at night with a flashlight, :whistle:

Pics tomorrow to show you guys the difference between stock and these guys. I am going to like em,

Thanks Pashnit...:beerchug:

Mirrors installed,

Come to find out you can turn the arms over and the really aim skyward, you just gotta turn the mirror glass around of course, they are supposed to be mounted this way though.

I even noticed and used the indexing marks on the base, and the arm itself so you have an equal angle where they meet the mounting base.

That's a nice touch for an OEM mirror thats not made by Suzuki.

I scored these off fo eBay both shipped for 51 bucks. They are the EMGO mirrors people speak of.

And once again testing the Blackberry Tours 3.2MP camera, uploaded to photo bucket via the network. :thumbsup:

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTEtMjAxMDA3MTMtMTg1N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTItMjAxMDA3MTMtMTg1N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTMtMjAxMDA3MTMtMTg1O.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTQtMjAxMDA3MTMtMTkwM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTUtMjAxMDA3MTMtMTkwM.jpg

Last edited:
Nice ... and very nice Busa too.

What model # are those Emgos (or what year & bike are they meant for)?

Last edited:
Nice, a definate improvement over the stockers in looks and I'm sure performance. :thumbsup:

Thanks jefro, I am diggin them also!:cheerleader:

Will the new gsxr mirrors with turn signals in them fit on the busa? Gen I

I have heard they can be installed but require a lot of work and honestly they don't match the lines of the Busas at all, but to each his own.

Nice ... and very nice Busa too.

What model # are those Emgos (or what year & bike are they meant for)?

Thanks for the compliment, I wish I could say I was done with her but I am not,

EMGO.com bro

2001 GSXR 1000 is your friend, :thumbsup:

RH 20-69721
LH 20-69722 both in black, I don't care for the fake "carbon look"

Last edited:
Mirrors installed,

Come to find out you can turn the arms over and the really aim skyward, you just gotta turn the mirror glass around of course, they are supposed to be mounted this way though.

I even noticed and used the indexing marks on the base, and the arm itself so you have an equal angle where they meet the mounting base.

That's a nice touch for an OEM mirror thats not made by Suzuki.

I scored these off fo eBay both shipped for 51 bucks. They are the EMGO mirrors people speak of.

And once again testing the Blackberry Tours 3.2MP camera, uploaded to photo bucket via the network. :thumbsup:

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTEtMjAxMDA3MTMtMTg1N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTItMjAxMDA3MTMtMTg1N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTMtMjAxMDA3MTMtMTg1O.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTQtMjAxMDA3MTMtMTkwM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTUtMjAxMDA3MTMtMTkwM.jpg

I love mine. They are big improvement compared to the stockers.
4717496530_335a4a4eb3_b.jpg

well i resurrected this thread for the orange/black fellas that were debating this mod. first two shots are with the gsxr mirror (R) and the busa (L). the last shot is the gsxr pair. i really dig the look of the mirrors and they definitely have more clearance over the shoulder. thanks again to tim @ pashnit. :thumbsup:

20100825_06.jpg

20100825_07.jpg

20100825_08.jpg

Last edited:
Back