Need Help Identifying Screw

Tb3

Registered
2011 hayabusa.
Just found this screw on the floor where the busa normally sits. Not sure how long it's been there.
Can't find where it could go.
Things I've recently messed with:
Front fender off
Replaced front brake lines with steel braided.
Replaced tires.
Installed slip on exhaust
Installed Assy usb plug near dash (pulled power from front running lights inside headlight housing.

I'm all paranoid it might be something important, lol
Thanks in advance for any help!
20170519_204501.jpg

That's the screw that holds the front forks together.

J/K :D

I just had my entire bike completely disassembled and put back together a few days ago and that doesn't look like any screw I ran across.

Reactions: Tb3
Lol!
I truthfully don't 100% know if it's from the busa. But there is nothing else that has sat in that spot for a long time. I've checked my battery tender to see if it might be from that. Also checked both clutch and brake lever reservoir lids.

Looks stripped any way. Not too many phillip head screws on a Busa.

Well crap! I am stupid ocd when it comes to this kinda stuff.
I'm taking the busa to get suspension adjusted tommorow. It's gonna bother the heck outta me

The only thing I can think of is maybe its from the outlet I swapped out for a switched one in the wall. But I did that several months ago. So maybe it got kicked around and I didn't notice. But that's what it looks like it could be.
I'll check back here in the morning
20170519_211050.jpg

Got it!
It's from off my new riding boots that just came in the other day. Holds on one of the metal skid plates.
I had put them on and sat on the bike to see how they would feel and it must've not been tightened down from the manufacturer.
Sorry for wasting bandwidth :redface:
mods can delete if they want.
Thanks guys!:beerchug:

Back