Need help buying oil

busa_boy_69

Registered
I need someone to point me to a good company to order from. I had a fallout with kneedraggers.com a few months ago and REFUSE to go back to them. Well I was stocked up on oil for the summer but now I am out. I use repsol syn blend 10w40 so i was wondering do you guys know anyplace thats good to order from that has that for 6-7$ a litre and doesn't rap you to ship about 10 litres of it? Thanks for your help.

If you know of a CycleGear near you, you might wan't to check them out on Sat Oct. 1, 2005: 10% off any regularly priced item, Sat. Oct 8, 2005: 25% off all oils and chemicals... Hope this helps.

Onoffroaddotcom sells Maxima and Torco

Silkoleneshop.com sells .....I forget
biggrin.gif

Summit sells Redline . It's not too bad an oil , just don't last long . 10w-40 as thick as a bike needs with that stuff though

Synergynracing.com 6- 4quart jugs of 15w-50 comes out to 5.30 a quart and free shipping -will last 12 months depending on miles and use

Walmart 15w-50 Extended Performance car oil is cost effective and will go 12 months depending on miles and use

Go to elfmotodotcom and find a dealer near you for nice bike oil .They can sell direct also .ELF USA that is .

Klotz surely has dealer that can sell you their good synthetic reasonable . Use the 5w-40 snowmobile oil there .... no, not a joke

Autozone's sell Mobil synthetic bike oil that will last 12 months depending on miles and use

Forgot the Kawasaki dealers can make money selling their 10w-40 Kawachem @ 6.40 a liter . No shipping there

It's relabled Motul E-Tech 100

Most Kawasaki dealers are selling the Motorex oil these days . The 40wts are too thin in my book though

And I truley believe all the above will out perform the Repsol syn blend and synthetic

<!--EDIT|mountainmotor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128020279 -->

Check with GMBusa, he and I are using Motul, and I love it. GMBusa is a dealer of motul and other oils, parts, etc.

I need someone to point me to a good company to order from. I had a fallout with kneedraggers.com a few months ago and REFUSE to go back to them. Well I was stocked up on oil for the summer but now I am out. I use repsol syn blend 10w40 so i was wondering do you guys know anyplace thats good to order from that has that for 6-7$ a litre and doesn't rap you to ship about 10 litres of it? Thanks for your help.
Switch to AMSOIL and become a preferred customer or a dealer and buy it from your self. Everyone that trys it loves it. Just my thoughts and my 2 cents.

http://www.puresynthetics.com

Back