n20... how much

I have no doubt that people have put in 4 x #38 NOS jets that theoretically should give you a 200 shot, but the logistics of it actually working are shaky. I log bottle pressure and find that even a 50 shot drops pressure from 1000 psi to 700 in only 4 seconds. I run a regulator set to 750 psi, but the most I can get that to flow is about 120 shot on a 2.5 lb bottle. A 200 shot would be either choked by the regulator, or dropping like a stone un-regulated unless it was a 5 lb bottle. Am I missing something?

I have no doubt that people have put in 4 x #38 NOS jets that theoretically should give you a 200 shot, but the logistics of it actually working are shaky. I log bottle pressure and find that even a 50 shot drops pressure from 1000 psi to 700 in only 4 seconds. I run a regulator set to 750 psi, but the most I can get that to flow is about 120 shot on a 2.5 lb bottle. A 200 shot would be either choked by the regulator, or dropping like a stone un-regulated unless it was a 5 lb bottle. Am I missing something?

Yes you are missing something

Back