N KY near Cincy

2fun2Blegal

Registered
Hello!
Greetings & salutations.
Love & Peace B w/U

Been wanting 2 experience a 200 hp bike. The Hayabusa was close enough & the only 1 to allow my little dwarf legs 2 touch the ground. 9/21-Bought a Silver/Red Gen3 & love it. Enjoy 1, 2 & 3 day trips & will B searching postings & asking questions 2 enhance it's comfort & tour-ability.
Currently sporting a large BMW tour bag. Adequate but BMW logo looks a little silly over the Suzuki logo. Function B4 form.

20220116_125202.jpg

Congrats and welcome! Lots of great touring information here.

Hello!
Greetings & salutations.
Love & Peace B w/U

Been wanting 2 experience a 200 hp bike. The Hayabusa was close enough & the only 1 to allow my little dwarf legs 2 touch the ground. 9/21-Bought a Silver/Red Gen3 & love it. Enjoy 1, 2 & 3 day trips & will B searching postings & asking questions 2 enhance it's comfort & tour-ability.
Currently sporting a large BMW tour bag. Adequate but BMW logo looks a little silly over the Suzuki logo. Function B4 form.

View attachment 1646069
Welcome to the madness that is the org and all things busa. Good looking gen3 that's my favorite color scheme and everyone knows that red adds an extra 10 h.p.;). As far as asking questions you won't find anywhere with a more knowledgeable group of busa nuts and we're one big dysfunctional family:thumbsup:.

Back