Myrtle Beach

CAN I COME?
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Criss123
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112833853 -->

You can count me in not sure where im goin to stay yet but im down . Any recomendations for a young rider as myself to stay was thinking the Yatsman club?

Ride fun but safe
Chris aka Outlawed

BigDog5 and all of my club (Prestige MC) will be there...15th year running! 25% of my club are Busa riders...

It is a great time, so far no problems with the Busa's overheating in traffic....

See you all there!!

biggrin.gif

Time is nearing! I know this might be a crazy question to ask but here goes.

Would any of you BBW veterans take your wife to BBW. My concern is not for the freedow of chasing half naken women, but the freedom of riding alnight long if I desire and not having to entertain a wife. But deep inside I want her to go!

And here is the kicker she is not into motorcycles!

Time is nearing!  I know this might be a crazy question to ask but here goes.

Would any of you BBW veterans take your wife to BBW. My concern is not for the freedow of chasing half naken women, but the freedom of riding alnight long if I desire and not having to entertain a wife.  But deep inside I want her to go!

I think you already know the answer to that one.

I speak from experience if she is not into bikes then you will
either be stuck "entertaining" her, or she is going to hound you between rides and be pissy when yall get back home.

if it was me id get her to bring a friend that way they can entertain each other. (and also leaves the 3way thing open)

Time is nearing!  I know this might be a crazy question to ask but here goes.

Would any of you BBW veterans take your wife to BBW. My concern is not for the freedow of chasing half naken women, but the freedom of riding alnight long if I desire and not having to entertain a wife.  But deep inside I want her to go!

I think you already know the answer to that one.

I speak from experience if she is not into bikes then you will
either be stuck "entertaining" her, or she is going to hound you between rides and be pissy when yall get back home.

if it was me id get her to bring a friend that way they can entertain each other. (and also leaves the 3way thing open)
Uncalled for, interesting...

Ok...Now let me ask you this question...

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BRING SAND TO THE BEACH?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???            </span></span>

Ok...Now that you've answered...If your cool with that then it's cool...Lots of riders bring their wifies or friend...She just might want to get away and enjoy the time away from home...So whatever you choose is fine...There's alot going on and I'm sure you can find something that your both interested in...

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

What about all the thefts you hear about when everybody's returning? I feel religion or not, its about "will power" as far as temptation goes!!!! I'm more worried about waking up and my bike is gone!
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|BRUDEH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114015514 -->

Thefts....just like anywhere else you go, with a bunch of bikes, use common sense. Lock you bike, try to stay at a hotel or resort with some security, don't leave keys in the bike, etc....

Thefts....just like anywhere else you go, with a bunch of bikes, use common sense. Lock you bike, try to stay at a hotel or resort with some security, don't leave keys in the bike, etc....
Just like any where else...Yes...I'll be doing all the above plus the Scorpio will be on by then...

Back