Myrtle Beach

Who's going to Myrtle Beach in May 2005?
Damn Smoke Dog, I don't know why is it that I keep thinking that you are from Florida.
rock.gif
I live about 20mins from the boarder of Interstate 75 and the I-10 intersection! Close enough though! Originally from Hickory, N.C.

Hello I have decided to go to Myrtle Beach. Coming from Arkansas.

Do Busas have a problem with over heating in all that traffic.

Has anyone stayed at the Crown Reef Resort? If so how is it.

Hello I have decided to go to Myrtle Beach.  Coming from Arkansas.  

Do Busas have a problem with over heating in all that traffic.

Has anyone stayed at the Crown Reef Resort?  If so how is it.
Most of the time you will find yourself or group posted up...On occassion you will get caught in traffic but you can get of the street if you need to...Have not stayed at the location you mentioned...

This my first time going also.  I am taking my son who is in the air force with me.  He is going to have my truck and I will have the bike.

I can't wait!

I do have a dilemia I don't know whether to put my bike on NOS (dry shot) before I go or chrome it out. LOL!

But I am looking forward!!  

I got a four person suite for $571.00 (three nights) ocean front.

www.blackbikeweekonline.com

www.blackbikeweek.com

<!--EDIT|xpigrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111977525 -->

This my first time going also.  I am taking my son who is in the air force with me.  He is going to have my truck and I will have the bike.

I can't wait!

I do have a dilemia I don't know whether to put my bike on NOS (dry shot) before I go or chrome it out. LOL!

www.blackbikeweek.com
I'll see you there!

I can't wait!

www.blackbikeweek.com
Well you want need any NOS down there unless your on the track...You ever go to Memphis, Tom Lee Park???

I can't wait!

www.blackbikeweek.com
Well you want need any NOS down there unless your on the track...You ever go to Memphis, Tom Lee Park???
STUNNAH LOL! What do you know about that. I live 5 min from Tom Lee Park and Beale Street.

I can't wait!

www.blackbikeweek.com
STUNNAH LOL!  What do you know about that.  I live 5 min from Tom Lee Park and Beale Street.
We've more than likely crossed in the past...Most every Sunday we roll that way...You guys have got to do something about all the gays that are using the park as a meeting place...Leave the lesbians alone...Do you know Chip, Tina she rides the sliver 12 stretched and Barbara she rides a blue and silver Busa???That's just a few of the names I can think of that we've met and kicked it with...

STUNNAH you must live close by. When are you all leaving out for SC?

You ever race at Rivergate or Millington?

Okay I live in Marion, Ar (West Memphis, AR).  We are leaving 26th pm.  

Who how many you have going.

I have a grown daughter and son that are going with me.  Daughter works for FEDEX and son in in Air Force.

I have some buddies  about 8, that are leaving as 26pm from Blytheville, AR.

I want to meet you an your pack when we get there if that's okay.  My kids will be on there on!!  LOL

<!--EDIT|xpigrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112105016 -->

I have a grown daughter and son that are going with me.  Daughter works for FEDEX and son in in Air Force.

I want to meet you an your pack when we get there if that's okay.  My kids will be on there on!!  LOL
We have at least four that will be traveling from here...As the date draws closer I'll start a thread for contact numbers and resort locations...We'll also be meeting some friends from ATL and Ohio down there the more the merrier...

Yeah I talked to one of my partners last night and we have about 10 coming from this way including 2 from OK city.

My cousin married a brother from Jackson that is a photographer. I can't remember his name.

We all leaving Wed night. We will be staying at the Crown Reef resort.

I have a former brother in law that works at the same Fed Ex that your daughter does if she works in Memphis...Small world...

Back