My Wife's New Bike.

Dozerdriver

Registered
We bought my wife a 2016 GSXS1000f. This is a very fun bike, and comfortable. It's fast up to 140...so it makes it a great street beast. I am still waiting for the Gen 3 busa to come out ( if ever ). Just stopped in to say hello...and I still have my S1k

20160706_134558-1.jpg

I really like that bike since I saw it on a magazine cover for the first time. Congrats to your wife in the new ride.

Yea all the reviews are positive even comparing it to way more expensive bikes in that category. Good choice enjoy! (I'm betting you will be hopping on it quite a bit too, just to make sure all is working properly of coarse) :thumbsup:

Yea all the reviews are positive even comparing it to way more expensive bikes in that category. Good choice enjoy! (I'm betting you will be hopping on it quite a bit too, just to make sure all is working properly of coarse) :thumbsup:
I have been grabbing it lately ...the upright position is nice on my old back. Lol

How do you like your BMW compared to the busa you used to have?
I have had 4 gen 2 busas and really love those bikes. The bmw is a completely different machine. It is very fast, pretty comfortable and very nimble. Exceptional build quality. The busa does absorb road bumps better due to the weight. This is the best bike I have owned so far...hope the Gen 3 busa is revised. Might have to get the wife to get one...lol.

Back