My Radiator Problem On 2016 Busa

Maybe they tried to fix a leak so they didn't have to do the work. Looks like a lot to be corrosion.
Kept us updated on our guessing game.

Maybe they tried to fix a leak so they didn't have to do the work. Looks like a lot to be corrosion.
Kept us updated on our guessing game.
Deff will I called suzuki of America they told me since already got rid of the drained coolant they couldn't help me my thing was like at the amount of corrosion around the inside he said it wasn't normal but couldn't tell me why because I had already disposed of the old coolant my main question is who's to say something doesn't or hasn't already caused the motor to mess up in a month or next week in that matter it could have led up to that corrosion but it's my fault I already disposed of the coolant already let's be honest don't need the old coolant we can clearly see the huge amount of corrosion!!!

Radiator seal been put in?
Didn't look like it I didn't see one when I dropped the bike off the didn't take the radiator off so the dealer never seen the amount of corrosion I don't think they would have told me if I had let them do the radiator I'm glad I did it my self because now I see the large amount

Back