My Puppy is Here!

Awesome for the dog to do that....what kind was it?

The laser is a good idea along with the light-get a 'SureFire" light, it will blind whomever is approaching you, most likely saving you from using the gun.
Rescue dog. We think she was a lab - German Shepherd mix. Amazing dog and they need to make this a breed. Never had a dog that looked after the family like that one.

Rescue dog. We think she was a lab - German Shepherd mix. Amazing dog and they need to make this a breed. Never had a dog that looked after the family like that one.
My brother had a Rottweiler/lab mix and we often thought they should have cloned that dog as he was an awesome dog, great with kids, defended the house well and was gentle and easy going unless you tried coming into that house unannounced.

He was smart enough to defend and sort out who was coming in, for instance, my wife and I were going for a visit and my brother told us to use the spare key as he was away, we went in and the dog immediately came to defend, saw us and went into big suck mode all at once.

Hey bud, which forks? You mean my 99 Busa?
Hi The bike shop where I work is in lock down. I am having a new triple tree made by Unit 5. It is a 1 inch positive offset and with a 1 inch shorter neck. that will make the bike more stabile at high speeds [250+ I hope]. The top triple tree is 50mm at the top of the fork the bottom triple is 55mm where it goes around the fork leg. I need to know if it is still 55mm 1 inch Thank You again. If you want to see the new triple set go to 1 Stop Speed. com They are making some special fork stops foe me that are adjustable.

Hi The bike shop where I work is in lock down. I am having a new triple tree made by Unit 5. It is a 1 inch positive offset and with a 1 inch shorter neck. that will make the bike more stabile at high speeds [250+ I hope]. The top triple tree is 50mm at the top of the fork the bottom triple is 55mm where it goes around the fork leg. I need to know if it is still 55mm 1 inch Thank You again. If you want to see the new triple set go to 1 Stop Speed. com They are making some special fork stops foe me that are adjustable.
Apologies to Arch for the apparent thread jack here . . Michael needs this info so I had no option but to answer him in this puppy thread lol.

Hey Mike, I've measured my '99 Gen 1 fork tubes and they are 50mm OD at the top yoke position and 55mm OD at the lower yoke position.
I hope these pics help, included is a pic of the distance from the top of the slider to the point where the OD is taken out from 50mm to 55mm,

50CB5E79-92F9-4C62-950B-66CC90255F5D.jpeg

695A6CDB-A620-4605-93CE-3DF207776533.jpeg

C49EF13D-E745-4514-AA6C-15C9B6B0A0B8.jpeg

Apologies to Arch for the apparent thread jack here . . Michael needs this info so I had no option but to answer him in this puppy thread lol.

Hey Mike, I've measured my '99 Gen 1 fork tubes and they are 50mm OD at the top yoke position and 55mm OD at the lower yoke position.
I hope these pics help, included is a pic of the distance from the top of the slider to the point where the OD is taken out from 50mm to 55mm,

View attachment 1619504

View attachment 1619505

View attachment 1619506
Hi. And thank you. and sorry for the thread jack too.

HI. I had a German Shepherd [Viet Nam tunnel dog] Best dog I ever had. His name was Rex. He would let anyone in the house, but they could not leave until I said they could. We went racing, A guy broke in to the house, when we came back he was sitting in the corner with Rex right in front of him. He was very happy when the cops came for him, You could put a stake on the floor he would not eat it until I said he could. His commands were in German. Some of them were [watch him] [hold him] and [ him]. When we would go for a walk he would run up front, go right then left, drop back of me and do the same to make sure it was all clear. If someone was around he would bark and come back and sit down in front of me. I have a lot great story I miss him very much, he will all ways be in my hart.

Back