My pictures

(Powers739 @ Sep. 30 2007,16:54)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Sep. 30 2007,15:20) The swingers return...
You gusy worry me... next time I think you should be safer and wear your full gear....
Some kids never grow up
biggrin.gif

Great pics Don.....I felt like I was there. So when is the spring bash so we can make plans to attend?

Thanks for the pics. LQQks like you guys had a great time. Way to wear your gear at dinner in case you low side the chair!
laugh.gif

(GSXcite @ Sep. 30 2007,18:43) Thanks for the pics. LQQks like you guys had a great time. Way to wear your gear at dinner in case you low side the chair!
laugh.gif
That's dadofthree...you know those LEOs, always safety first
biggrin.gif

(GSXcite @ Sep. 30 2007,15:43) Thanks for the pics. LQQks like you guys had a great time. Way to wear your gear at dinner in case you low side the chair!
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

Great shots, Don! Good to see you again. I think the rice krispies should be a new tradition.

Dang I hate I missed all of you!

A few thoughts tho:

1) Good to see DOT bringing his daughter to a get-together, I plan to bring my son in April. Maybe next time I'll get to meet her!

2) Tim and Don have got to quit playing on children's playground equipment.

3) Vman must NOT ride Yams to BUSA BASHES anymore! Geez... I miss one Bash and look what happens...

God I missed you guys and looking at the pics was great, but made me sad - I wont miss another one!!!

(YH2K @ Oct. 01 2007,13:08) Dang I hate I missed all of you!

A few thoughts tho:

1) Good to see DOT bringing his daughter to a get-together, I plan to bring my son in April. Maybe next time I'll get to meet her!

3) Vman must NOT ride Yams to BUSA BASHES anymore! Geez... I miss one Bash and look what happens...

God I missed you guys and looking at the pics was great, but made me sad - I wont miss another one!!!
We missed the Bama gang too, and especially the Galls Guy.

Not my daughter, she's younger than my daughter
wink.gif

I'll make sure she sees this thread.
laugh.gif

It was good seeing everyone and especially the Vman. Nothing like those pit wars between Vman and John ( GixerHP )

I looked at the Spring Bash Room and commented on missing you dudes. See ya this Spring baby
smileyexhibit.gif

(YH2K @ Oct. 01 2007,10:08) Dang I hate I missed all of you!

A few thoughts tho:

Not the same without you Randy. Hope to see you and Bob next year. Of course now you will really blow my wheels off since you are a big bad officially trained and licensed racer!
race.gif
laugh.gif

(YH2K @ Oct. 01 2007,15:08) Dang I hate I missed all of you!

A few thoughts tho:

God I missed you guys and looking at the pics was great, but made me sad -  I wont miss another one!!!
laugh.gif
DOH

Back