My new termignoni exhaust...

new09busa

Registered
HERE IS A LINK TO MY VIDEO...

- 2009 HAYABUSA WITH TERMIGNONI EXHAUST CRAZY ISAAC[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds BAAADD....didn't even know they made those for the mighty busa...

they dont....lol i had the mid pipes custom made..the mufflers are for the gixxer 1000...i wanted to be different..tired of the same ol crap everyone else has (sorry if i offend anyone, not my intention) but love moto gp and wanted to add some euro touch to the bike and some class...lol

here is a list of my mods:

PAZZO LEVER BLUE

RIZOMA GRIPS BLUE

RIZOMA BAR ENDS BLUE

STM SPOOLS BLUE

STM OIL CAP BLUE

POWERBRONZE SCREEN BLUE CHROME

6000K HID LOW AND HIGH BEAM

LLS GAS CAP BLUE KEYLESS

LLS 90 DEGREE TITANIUM BLUE VALVE STEMS

ROARING TOYZ FRAME BOLTS BLACK

ROARING TOYZ MIRRORS BLUE

GALFER BRAIDED LINES FRT & REAR BRAKES & CLUTCH BLUE

BLACK PBR SPROCKET

BLUE EK CHAIN 530

PIRELLI DIABLO 200/50/17 120/70/17

TERMIGNONI CARBON FIBER EXHAUST

BLUE LEDS FOR FENDERS AND ENGINE BAY

HOTBODIES TIRE HUGGER

POWDER COATED RIMS WHITE

POWDER COATED REAR SETS AND PASS PEGS BLACK

PAINTED SIDE FARINGS AND BELLY PAN WHITE

RE-COVERED SEATS WHITE WITH BLUE BASEBALL STITCHING

NICE ! :thumbsup:

Now may I suggest you redo that video and whack that throttle open so we can really hear it ! ( unless of course you have less than 600 miles on her and your still on the break in ... )
:cool:

Do they make a single side for the 1k (since I have one of those too)...:whistle:

my bike has the same setup except for the titanium valve stems. :beerchug: j/k looks good.
...i wanted to be different..tired of the same ol crap everyone else has (sorry if i offend anyone, not my intention) but love moto gp and wanted to add some euro touch to the bike and some class...lol

Man, that bike is sweeeeet!!! I wondered about the exhaust when I saw the hanger covering part of the sticker, but it still looks great. I love Termignoni products. They really need to look into building a kit like that. The white wheels are a very nice touch as well! :thumbsup:

thank you to everyone that commented....bike should be on the road this week..just waiting on my painted panels...once done i will post new pics and video..

re the termi's...yeah they make crazy $hit..and didn't want the same ol stuff that eveyone had...plus i wanted to do it tastefully so that if i do decide to sell it , it will appeal to alot of ppl...

Back