My new shorty levers

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I decided that I could find better things to spend $150 on than a set of Pazzos. So I did the next best thing. I got my dremel and cut the ends of a set of stock levers (thanks to Shibumi for the donors). Then I put a fine wheel on the dremel, finished them so there are no sharp edges and TA DAH!

I have shorty levers.

Don

brakelever.jpg

biggrin.gif
 I almost lost my dinner laughing at that.
Why is that? I mean really what do the Pazzos really do for your except change the color and keep the levers from sticking out. Yes they are easier to adjust than the stock ones but how often do you readjust them anyway. Once you have them set, you leave them there.

Don

Well yea....but, you dont get to take advantage of the extra 15 hp that you get with the Pazzos!! hahaha!
biggrin.gif

I haven't ridden it yet. Will get that in tomorrow. I hadn't thought that it might look like a tip over fix, but too late now. I can't put them back on. I think they are going to be fine. I use 1 finger to brake and two to clutch. I only clutch 1 -2 and downshifting anyway. I will let you know.

Don

If you want to go faster for $150.00......buy a track day. Its the best money you'll ever spend and still cheaper than a speeding ticket.

Back