My New Gen 2

Beautiful, not to sure about the bush on the riders seat tho, may be a bit prickly haha :lol:. But really stunning paint job :super::welcome:
well when you are asked for some SHRUBBERY.. you get the knights that say NEET some freakin SHRUBBERY!!.. LOL

How was your first ride?? Saw you were out this past weekend...
leg still sore... certainly has some get up and go... now for the mods and adjusting the suspension... ect ect.. heading to johns with the family this weekend..im quite sure john n I will post pics of the dubachary!!

I'm not usually a fan of custom paint, but I like that theme! Nice bike with nice accessories. Enjoy your new ride.

Chris, what brand is your quick shifter and how well do you like it? I'm thinking about adding one to mine.

It's a dynojet. If you are looking into a qs I'd also check out Annitori. I've run them on my last 2 bikes and love the infinite adjustability and straight forward installation. All programming can be done via cell phone. Sorry for the thread jack.

upload_2017-5-28_13-35-47.png

finnaly got the leather suit i custom ordered ... jacket a little tight... hope it streches or i quickly sweat out the weight!!

View attachment 1573849

View attachment 1573850

Get soaked with the hose, or get in the shower with the leathers on, then go riding.
Seriously. New, wet leather will soften and conform more to your shape.
They'll dry quickly on a hot day too.
It's the best way to break in new leathers and make them fit right.

Back