My New Gen 2

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
well during this springs busa bash, DragonAzz and I ended up totaling my 06 LE. it was a good 11 yr run for us with no issues. now after settling with the Insurance company...i wish to introduce you to our "new" Gen 2. she is a 2014 with only 7k miles and a full R-55 yosh 4-1 system with Dynojets power commander V and Auto Tune and Quickshifter... time to learn about our new girl!!!

IMG_6885 (Small).jpg

Very nicely done Busa! Congrats! Sorry to hear about your Gen1 getting totaled, I've been there! Thankfully you guys walked away, and are already back in the saddle!!

well during this springs busa bash, DragonAzz and I ended up totaling my 06 LE. it was a good 11 yr run for us with no issues. now after settling with the Insurance company...i wish to introduce you to our "new" Gen 2. she is a 2014 with only 7k miles and a full R-55 yosh 4-1 system with Dynojets power commander V and Auto Tune and Quickshifter... time to learn about our new girl!!!

View attachment 1573093

Beautiful, not to sure about the bush on the riders seat tho, may be a bit prickly haha :lol:. But really stunning paint job :super::welcome:

Back