a smoke
glass of water
a burrito
smoke
glass of water
and for dinner
a bowl of mac and cheese

let me know what you gys think i should be down to 185 in no time

well ok the point is i am not really eating anymore i gave up on that for now water is needed everything else is just a waste of money

sounds like a pretty unhealthy diet actually. I'd suggest getting a few meal replacements or suppliments, you can get these drinks, taste pretty good and for $3-4...probably for about what the burrioto costs. Get some good protien and vitamins as part of the suppliments/replacements and you'll feel much better :beerchug:

you know what they say....:laugh:

arewhateat.jpg

yeah i have been hitting the treadmill jamming out so i have been hitting up vitamins sorry but actually food doesnt taste good so... i started my amino acid's again

so i will be ready to cut my intake of everything and to lose all the weight then i will be able to get back to the skinny me

here is me in iraq
on my 21st bday

323137015_l.jpg

boy are you taking a path of "FAIL" on this... I really wonder if there is a diet out there that works... it is all about lifestyle CHANGE...

we get patients in here all the time that yo yo on diets and all it does is make them gain more weight.. exercise and calorie intake control... problem is you have to make the change permanent, not just a few weeks..

I am doing the Sam Adams diet myself.. you are allowed to drink as much as you want... (till you fall down)

Back