My Music Festival weekend!!

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
For the past 16 yrs. Mobile AL. has put on a 3 day music festival called BayFest.
Welcome to BayFest - Mobile's Music Festival

Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be filled with all kinds of music. Rock, Rap, Pop, country, gospel and a place for new up and coming bands. Seems like every year it get's better and better.

Tonight I'll have the pleasure of seeing

Motley Crue, Saving Abel and Godsmack

Saturday night

Rehab, Sick Puppies and Shinedown

Sunday night

Fuel, Skillet, Papa Roach and Lady Antebellum (maybe Earth, wind and Fire)

I'll try to get as many pics as I can.

:super:

Wow, that music is all over the place. I have seen Shinedown and would love to see the Crue, Saving Abel, and Lady Antebellum! Oh back in the day...

Kiss, Foreigner, Kansas, AC/DC, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, 38 Special, REO Speedwagon, Styx, Journey, Bryan Adams...I just stepped through my teens to mid twenties!

Have a great time; the music sounds like it will surely be great!

For the past 16 yrs. Mobile AL. has put on a 3 day music festival called BayFest.
Welcome to BayFest - Mobile's Music Festival

Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be filled with all kinds of music. Rock, Rap, Pop, country, gospel and a place for new up and coming bands. Seems like every year it get's better and better.

Tonight I'll have the pleasure of seeing

Motley Crue, Saving Abel and Godsmack

Saturday night

Rehab, Sick Puppies and Shinedown

Sunday night

Fuel, Skillet, Papa Roach and Lady Antebellum (maybe Earth, wind and Fire)

I'll try to get as many pics as I can.

:super:

I saw Brett Michaels Saturday night.... I LOVED it...

Of course I was pretty much delirious as I came straight from ZUMBA certification and only ate an APPLE before taking on the Captain Morgan challenge.

But nevertheless.... HE ROCKED!!!

Here are a few pics that turned out decent. Had to use my camera phone so most of the pictures are really bad and the video I took doesn't even have any audio....I'm really P O'ed about that.

Back side of Jacoby Shaddix, lead singer for Papa Roach (all black with tats)
He was watching Fuel on stage.

SSPX0070.jpg

My 11 yr old with Pappa Roach a month ago. Got any pics of the bass player from Sick Puppies?

091200164601.jpg

My 11 yr old with Pappa Roach a month ago. Got any pics of the bass player from Sick Puppies?

I didn't get to see Sick Puppies :(

Heres a crappy pic of Rehab, with Godsmacks equipment in the way and one pic of the big screen.

SSPX0031.jpg

SSPX0035.jpg

I bet that was an awesome time!! I'm a fan of Fuel and Shinedown... :thumbsup:

Godsmack is one of the best live bands Ive seen in a long time. Ive seen them 6-7 times now with the last one being the best yet!!

Vid starts at 20 seconds.......its worth the wait!

[URL="
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back