my first turbo arriving soon

Tips for first time rider, make sure someone gets a pic or vid when you remove your helmet after the first ride and gets that big grin and unrepeatable comments ;)

Tips for first time rider, make sure someone gets a pic or vid when you remove your helmet after the first ride and gets that big grin and unrepeatable comments ;)

This!!! The first time getting on boost after I picked up the bike for Powerhouse was completely insane!

TYhi

Bro just save your $$$ and do a complete turbo build. I know your excited cause you got a turbo and you wanna put it 2gether as fast as possible and ride but it's only gonna hurt you in the long run......

Your gonna want more HP=More Boost=Bad business on stock internals

You got some of the best Turbo shops in the country on this forum!! Get with them and make a list of everything you need 2 buy in order 2 make this bike bullet proof. Pistons, rods, valves, etc.. Might take you longer to ride but @ least when you ride there won't be any concerns lingering and you definitely won't have 2 tear back in2 the motor X amount of months later cause something broke or melted :whistle:

Yea I do want it done asap and it could bite me later. I have seen a lot of people on here run a stage 1 for a lot of miles, they were happy and had no problems. I have seen other people melt Pistons or just want more power. I want to start off on a stock motor stage 1. It lets me learn how to ride it while saving money. you also have fully built bottom ends that still lets a rod fly. I have been around fast cars long enough to learn that just because you spend $800 on the best rods, doesn't guarantee a rod won't break. I understand the chance I'm running.

I just got my data logger in. I got it to monitor A/F, Boost and Air temp. Got it for a heck of a deal. Thanks again GNBRETT

ForumRunner_20141118_205152.png

Its coming slow. Last couple of months have gone by fast. I have been gathering small parts and doing a lot of research. I was thinking about going meth injection for added safety since I have some races booked for the summer already. Richard and Rob talked me out of it. I went down to Ricks Custom Cycles last month. He looked over the system and graves a thumbs up and gave me a parts list. I should be ordering all my turbo parts this week. Spring is coming fast.

Back