muzzy exaust import.

dutchbusa

Registered
evenin

i life in the netherlands and Ive been looking for a muzzy complete system for my 07 busa but i cant seem to find it anywhere in stores .does muzzy deliver to the netherlands or am i just out of luck and is only in the US?.cos i love the sounds from that exaust.

thnx for any info

Id ckeck thier website and get in contact with them, they may be able to arrange things with you.

I'am surprised you can even use an aftermarket can in the Netherlands with your emission and sound laws :rulez:

But, if so, I'am sure they'll send you one :beerchug:

If they won't ship it to you and it's legal for you to have emission wise send it to me and I'll ship it to you
:beerchug:

Last edited:
Thats a solid offer, Id bet my busa you would get it:thumbsup:

Well since you put it that way I might keep it and mount it on your er uh my new Busa :laugh:

But seriously let me know if I can help .
Might even fly into Schippol airport and hand deliver it .

thanks for the responses ill have to look in to the emmision law .
and thanks for the offer for shipping it aswell if the wont ship it :).ill get back if i know more if its legal.if not il pop in a db killer.:laugh:

Contact Goldenchild, he can get you a new system and ships worldwide. Just send him a pm.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey you can by me a new system and I'll ship you my old one?? I would like the carbon fiber :laugh:
Good luck, Blanca is good people don't worry about a scam. Sent me lights free of charge:thumbsup:

Back