Musicians show your gear

Not to junk up a topic- a musician i'm not but a guitar junkie i am and since the topics here,

The bedroom is too dark for new photos so momma helped out. I had an acoustic when very young then two already vintage electrics and an amp was willed to me .That was long time ago. Aquired some and sold some through the years but always strung too thin with so many other interests . Same goes on today.

This is my baby i bought a few years back. 59' neck ,bone nut, ditched the SD's that came in it and man, it honks like a <good> LP will. Kinda special to me.

100_4161.jpg

100_4158.jpg

100_4182.jpg

100_4185.jpg

I like this one too but out of time for any more pics.

Navigator019.jpg

Sweet neck and pup's on this one

Picture042.jpg

A little too rough on the toggle trying to be Randy Rhoads with this good player:D Folks can say what they want---the good one's are good.

Swede038.jpg

I like this one too but out of time for any more pics.

Navigator019.jpg

Sweet neck and pup's on this one

Picture042.jpg

A little too rough on the toggle trying to be Randy Rhoads with this good player:D Folks can say what they want---the good one's are good.

Swede038.jpg

Very nice looking guitars, is the edwards as good as it looks? I had an Epiphone sg like 8 years ago (must have suffered a minor stroke to even thinking of buying it) and it was total crap, feels to me like cheap guitars 30 - 35 years ago was of much better quality than most midpriced (around $2000) guitars nowadays, am i wrong?

I played a recorder back in grade school...i was terrible!!!:rofl:

I've actually always wanted to learn how to play piano, remember my grandma playing constantly when i was young

Here is my contribution to the thread. The one on the right I've had for 10 years. it's a vantage strat copy, with a seymour duncan invader pickup. Got it for my 15th birthday. The acoustic I've had for probably 8 years, a gift. it is my favorite of the 3. And the black ibanez was a graduation present earlier this year. All 3 were given to me from my father, and yes i'm a lefty :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1310844508260.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1310844541070.jpg

I got a piece of grass that I put between my thumbs and blow threw it .:laugh:

HellFire .
The Edwards is great ! Alot better than i am. I can't switch back and forth so keeping it and another thick neck guitar i grew up with< Strat > and the others will be gone . I just toy with it all . I probably shouldn't have posted.

I like seeing those old Grey Whistle Tests and the likes on youtube to see what guitars <real guitarists> used for the music they made . Many really great guitarists out there over the years .

Some could get tone out of a 2x4 with a pick-up on it.

Interested about that front pickup . What is it ?

it's a passive, single coil pickup. it says "vantage" on it. it is the stock pickup that came with the guitar. i believe vantage was samick's budget line, but they are no longer around. i havent changed it because i love the tone it produces.

you were talking about the guitar on the far right, correct? lol

Here is my contribution to the thread. The one on the right I've had for 10 years. it's a vantage strat copy, with a seymour duncan invader pickup. Got it for my 15th birthday. The acoustic I've had for probably 8 years, a gift. it is my favorite of the 3. And the black ibanez was a graduation present earlier this year. All 3 were given to me from my father, and yes i'm a lefty :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Dude, all yer geetars are backwards... :poke::laugh:

you were talking about the guitar on the far right, correct? lol

Yep, thats the one. I like the old low output singles that go plink plink - and that Strat quack. Ron Wood has a really old one on youtube playing the song " Flying" with Slash and it sounds great . Of course he is kinda known for that type thing :laugh:

If i could start all over i'd just get a new Yamaha SG2000 with P-90's and call it good.

Back