Munich Germany Hayabusa Rental

jaybmw

Registered
Hello,

Picking up my BMW on European Delivery and I need to find a place to rent a Hayabusa for my brother near Munich preferably.

Thank you

Nothing better that being able to rent a 200 mph motorcycle in a country that has roads with no speed limits. Yeah. That sounds like a great idea.

Some of the dealers will offer a bike for rent, may not be a Busa though. The deposit is normally pretty heavy should you crash. Go to the biggest dealer and ask. The last time I asked, they wanted the insurance deductible as a deposit and it was over $1,000.

On a similar, but unrelated topic...

I met an old crusty biker dude in Southern Utah a few years ago. We were parked at a scenic turnout on a section of Highway 12 called the "Hogs Back" (no reference to HD), and he was there handing out business cards to all the bikers who stopped there. He owns a shop and a bike towing service in Escalante. I asked if he gets much call for bike towing in such a remote part of the state. He replied: "Hell, people come here from all over the world, rent big Harley's, and wreck 'em on this road."

I can only imagine the towing service calls for rented and wrecked Hayabusas.

Back