Mr & Mrs BusaWhipped home

Congrats on finding your way home.... from my personal experience that is quite a FEAT!! We almost didn't get OUT of your neighborhood Sunday!

It was great to see you and Trish again, and to get to ride with you, see yall next time,

Glad yall are home safe. Hey the bikes rode great . I am going to trash the handlebar tie downs now.

Glad yall are home safe. Hey the bikes rode great . I am going to trash the handlebar tie downs now.

Glad to hear the setup worked out for you. I don't like tying down by the controls. It was great seeing you again. You're an excellent grill master :thumbsup:

Glad to hear the setup worked out for you. I don't like tying down by the controls. It was great seeing you again. You're an excellent grill master :thumbsup:

Couldn't have done it without you. I will be looking forward to braught burgers for my next cook out.:thumbsup:

Always good to see you, Dennis. But especially when Trish comes with you.

thanks for letting me catch a ride back to St.Louis it was great hanging out with you guys for the day! sorry i kept catching the cat-naps during the afternoon, hope i didn't snore too much :laugh:

thanks for letting me catch a ride back to St.Louis it was great hanging out with you guys for the day! sorry i kept catching the cat-naps during the afternoon, hope i didn't snore too much :laugh:

Semi?? snore?? NEVER!!! :poke:

Back