motors stalls

cajunbusa1300r

Registered
motor stalls at 6500 99% of the time mechanic cant find suzuki does not know 04 13000 miles started about 9000miles anyone ever have this problem?
rock.gif
?

I was told it was injectors changed all samething.Told it was brain changed stayed same. Bike is stock. I have had many problems.My mechanic is top notch but dealer n suzuki give me runaround! Dont know i left it agin i hope they fix it. The Busa will only do 136mph Iwould be better on a 600 right know! thanks for the welcome.

welcome to the board.   There has been talk about the fuel lines getting kinked when you lower the tank back down into place.   If the lines kink then at full throttle you may be starving the engine.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107193170 -->

welcome to the board.   There has been talk about the fuel lines getting kinked when you lower the tank back down into place.   If the lines kink then at full throttle you may be starving the engine.
I noticed that too on mine when I put the tank down the line needs to be push forward so it will drop down and not get stuck

welcome to the board and good luck

I just came in (iwork offshore) they say the fuel pump is bad 2weeks 2 get new one. thanks everyone for your help. Also my2nd gear does samething my tranny is next no warrenty on that! Going all billet shaft forks & gears getting gears undercut .thanks agin remember to keep it on 1 wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same problem. the dealer did nothing, (went there 3-4 times) they said it ran great every time. I dont mean to be rude but never take it to the dealer they will always give you the runaround. Took it to a shop in town with in 3 hours it was fixed. the throttle bodys were out of sync.

Back