trev0006

Registered
Motorcycle splitting lanes gets a mouth full of door

Video

and

Motorcycle Wheelie goes bad at 160kmh

Video

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I knew it was going to happen the anticipation was almost as bad. That had to hurt something. You can hear the sound of the impact......THAAAAAWACK!

Unlawful passing. I hope the truck driver wasn't being malicious. I hate to say it but I would have probably walked back to the truck driver and killed or nearly killed him. I'm not much on adults that act like children.

The biker was absolutely in the wrong but if the truck driver opened his door out of malice :punch:

Unlawful passing. I hope the truck driver wasn't being malicious. I hate to say it but I would have probably walked back to the truck driver and killed or nearly killed him. I'm not much on adults that act like children.

The biker was absolutely in the wrong but if the truck driver opened his door out of malice :punch:

It didn't look like the truck driver opened the door Intentionally.

Good judgment and common sense seems to be missing from much of society today!

If you freeze the frame, the driver of the truck is looking straight down at the ground with no concern for his arm being in the way of getting crushed by the inbound motorcycle. I believe he did it by accident.

That's what happens when you try to show off and think your cool......ya make yourself look like a fool.......
I think its funny how most bikers blame the cagers for all, or most their mishaps on the road....I think most of its bikers fault..

That dumbass probably walked away from that thinking to himself what ****ty luck he had, with the untimely door opening. Makes me wonder if he knows how lucky he got. Had he crossed paths with that door a couple thousandths of a second later, with the door a few inches further ajar, I think we would have seen a much different outcome.

That's not in the US.

Didn't look malicious to me. That rider got off lucky.....

Back