Motorcycle cover

ZeePopo

Registered
Well I finally found it, a outdoor stretchable cover that's waterproof. Sold by MotoD racing. Only had it for a day but it sure does look nice. I recommend folding the mirrors in when using it. Don't want to overstretch the seams since the Busa is so wide, especially with mirror extenders :) . We get a lot of wind here so the regular covers just keep flapping around. This one ain't going anywhere lol.

download_20201014_095142.jpg

Nice for full coverage. I have a Geeza and it stretches tight over everything it covers but the lower parts of the bike are exposed. It does roll up into a little bag you could keep under the hump though. It's the only cover I know of that I would actually carry with me and use on a regular basis.

busgza3.jpg

Looks good @ZeePopo :thumbsup: Looks like the cover has pockets for mirrors,shame they dont fit. I have 2 covers,1 fits really well but is not 100% waterproof. The other is...but my aftermarket mirrors cause issue.I could fold 'em in as you suggested,but I keep them really tight so as not to fall out of adjustment. I'm think I'm lucky to have found 2 that are close as my bike is 4 inches longer than stock and has that fatty rear tire. I was thinking of just going to a cover for full baggers. IDK. Yers looks good thou.
Rubb.

Back