Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Motorcycle Alarms

vectorw3

Registered
Guys check out this link......       

<!--EDIT|vectorw3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128874550 -->

Hey vectorw3, have you contributed to this site yet ? Its appearant that you're a vendor thats been trying to push your product (alarm) here for sometime with very little result compared to the scorpio alarm.

I've also have noticed your advertised pricing has gone down  to $120 from $139 since you started posting here (Jul 02 ).

Vector posting profile at the .Org .  

All business and no Play
sad.gif
 , dude for alil advice, you might wanna try mingingaling alil bit with the peeps here, it might help with your future sales.

I love my Scorpio !
super.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128876574 -->

Scorpio has given me no reason to change.

I'm a Scorpio user too, but I'm willing to accept a free consignment of your product for evaluation purposes ... and hurry please before the first snowfall here.

Scorpio - based on recommendations from members. Very happy with it.

I just put a Scorpio on mine yesterday. Very nice! I'm very impressed with the range of the pager, too. I used everything except the ignition disable/anti-hijack feature, as I didn't want to cut any factory wiring. I rarely leave the bike out of sight, but all it takes is once.

Top Bottom