MOTOGP OF CHINA

ANKOMA

Registered
Hi gang,
Did anyone watch the MOTOGP of China today
rock.gif
 Good stuff again from Stoner.  He seems to riding with a ton of confidence and that Ducati is just smokin  
firedevil.gif
.   My money is still on Rossi to win it this year !  
Kind of disappointing to see Hayden struggling thus far ...
KUDO's to John Hopkins first ever podium also  
bowdown.gif

Can't wait to watch it live at Laguna Seca later this year.
tounge.gif

BTW, some guys might have taped the race to watch later. Put MotoGP spoiler inside as a warning for others
wink.gif

That Ducati was sooo fast on the long straights. I was amazed that even though Rossi went too deep on that one turn, he came back to regain 2nd place. He's one hell of a rider.

It was great seeing him "push" Stoner, but Stoner kept his composure. I don't know what the rest of the tracks are like, but the long straights definitely favor the Duc. I wonder what Rossi would do on that bike?

Kudos to Hopkins too. I'd like to see Suzuki on the podium more this year.

Not only is the Duc FAST , but the torque must be unbelievable since you could see the Bike just pull away with ease on the straight !

Goooooooooooooo Duc's  
super.gif

Stoner is going to be a hard one to beat this year, Rossi only chance is getting back to the technical tracks. China track was built for the Duc.

Did Elias forget what the brake was or what, Hayden wrong spot and having a bad year this year. He needs to take that number 1 off his bike and go back to the 69, his luck my change then.

Back