Moto GP...

busahaya

SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Just checked out the GP Races out of Japan, I can't believe Rossi collided with Melandri into turn ten and sent both riders down.

Yep.....now he's gotta pull 4th or better on the next one to lock it up....

It's in the bag..
smile.gif

Yup. Rossi DNF'd. But it was nice to see Loris Capirossi and Max Biaggi finish 1-2. A good race but would've been better if Rossi was in it just to see how far Rossi could've pushed those two. I expect Rossi to clinch by next round.

You got it right....mistake from Rossifumi and unlucky Melandri fell down as well.....Rossi was however sorry about the accident.
Nice to see somebody else in the podium,but.....

Rossifumi has it in the bag...like someone said....
smile.gif

Yup! Rossi tried to pass on the inside of a right-hander but went in a bit too hot. Melandri didn't quite know Rossi's front tire was next to his rear. Since Rossi was a bit fast going into the turn he didn't lean but Melandri did.

*The surf song "Wipe Out" begins to play*

Edwards and Hayden are still in the hunt for 2nd and 3rd even though Biaggi has pulled away a bit.  Lets see one of the Americans finish 2nd or 3rd in the championship!!  
biggrin.gif

And Rossi taking out Melandri actually helped out the Americans!!  
biggrin.gif

Anyone else notice how the top 6 riders are all Italian and American??
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127153176 -->

motogp.jpg

biggrin.gif

YEP.. I was pulling for Loris... odd feeling.. never done that before.. oh well.

Dang man... Should have added "SPOILER" to your thread title. I haven't seen the race yet.
umnik.gif

Back