Mods to go faster..

Yeah, Im a lil late but Id say a hidden spray kit would be fun. and maybe a sprocket kit like -1/+1 or something.
I have a few friends of mine that always like to tell me how theyve out run busas on their liter bikes. but seems they cant out run me!?. Even from a roll race, 1st or 2nd. 2 R1s and to GSXRs have tried. one of the R1 just has a Jardine slip on and it was no contest. The other R1 is a raven edition, slammed and stretched 12" with 2 bros slip on and midpipe and juice box. We only just messed around once but it was another easy win for me. The to GSXRs now are pretty stout. One has a yosh slip on, mid pipe, and is geared +1. we raced from a 2nd gear roll and I surprisingly pulled on him till I let out of it, he then later got a PC3 and K&N Filter and and went -1/+1 and same race he instantly jumped me by at least a bike length but I was able to real him in. The other GSXR has a 2 Bros Full Sys and a PC3 and same roll races I was able to pull him also. He then added a PC5 and filter also and now he can hang with me up till the top end and the busa stretches its legs! It makes them so mad. Only upgrades to my bike are Tsukigi cannon full sys, Bazzaz ZFi and TRE, and lowered and a Chromoly Arm set at 8 3/4" out. But my biggest advantage is the rider. Im only 164lbs.

Yeah, Im a lil late but Id say a hidden spray kit would be fun. and maybe a sprocket kit like -1/+1 or something.
I have a few friends of mine that always like to tell me how theyve out run busas on their liter bikes. but seems they cant out run me!?. Even from a roll race, 1st or 2nd. 2 R1s and to GSXRs have tried. one of the R1 just has a Jardine slip on and it was no contest. The other R1 is a raven edition, slammed and stretched 12" with 2 bros slip on and midpipe and juice box. We only just messed around once but it was another easy win for me. The to GSXRs now are pretty stout. One has a yosh slip on, mid pipe, and is geared +1. we raced from a 2nd gear roll and I surprisingly pulled on him till I let out of it, he then later got a PC3 and K&N Filter and and went -1/+1 and same race he instantly jumped me by at least a bike length but I was able to real him in. The other GSXR has a 2 Bros Full Sys and a PC3 and same roll races I was able to pull him also. He then added a PC5 and filter also and now he can hang with me up till the top end and the busa stretches its legs! It makes them so mad. Only upgrades to my bike are Tsukigi cannon full sys, Bazzaz ZFi and TRE, and lowered and a Chromoly Arm set at 8 3/4" out. But my biggest advantage is the rider. Im only 164lbs.

:welcome: and like the screen name :sarcasm:

Thanks! :beerchug: Figured I been freeloading long enough, was time for me to sign up. And oh, lol. what I want my license plate to say, wonder what kinda grief Id get over that one!?

I gain 12hp on my dyno run. My mods r bazzaz zfi, quick shift, airbox mod with 4 short oem velocity stacks, BMC race air filter and full TRS yoshimura exhaust with stock sprocket. My weight is 240lbs, even after all this mods my buddy's with there 1000 still beat me. They all weigh around 180 lbs. Only my buddy that weigh 250lbs on is 2001 gsxr 1000 i can beat and he as similar mods plus yoshimura cams. That why this winter I'm going with a turbo upgrade from powerhouse, I'm going to teach this 1000 a lesson ones and for all LOL! Weight makes a big difference on a bike. I made my brother race my 250lbs friend on my Busa and he beat him 3 time in a row, it shows how weight makes a big diffrence.

Sent from my Hayabusa!

Assuming a 500 lbs bike, the diff from 250 to 180 lbs rider is 10%

If all bikes make 160 whp, that's 4.68 hp/lbs vs 4.25 hp/lbs....

According to these numbers, if you weighed 1000 lbs, you could easily beat everyone with a 500 whp hayabusa.

Thanks! :beerchug: Figured I been freeloading long enough, was time for me to sign up. And oh, lol. what I want my license plate to say, wonder what kinda grief Id get over that one!?

:laugh:
I doubt you'de get any warnings:laugh:
How about this one?

license_20100211211034_12580[1].jpg

Your going to have to spend some serious cash to beat those guys on a regular basis. I mean like big bore, nitrous, etc. (Turbo if you want but then it's not fun beating them because it's obviously not fair)
so a big bore or nitrous is fair but a Turbo isnt? really????

Gentlemen,

The way I solved my launching problem was I added an air shifter on my 08. Yes it's extended now but when I was on SWB leaving at 5K, slipping the clutch, and if I felt it raise to the point I couldn't see through the shield I would short shift into 2nd. However whatever works for you continue to do it, the main goal is to get it WOT and keep it there. GONE.

Got-Busa,

I can't agree with you, I went 10.59 second run out the box, bike was bone stock with the paper tag, and foot shifting. So low 10's are achievable on stock trim.

Back