Mods can scans of magazines

tonyy1

Donating Member
Registered
just wanted to know if this was "legal" I'm bored at work and have this magazine that I found while cleaning up that I thought was really helpful.

<!--EDIT|tonyy1
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141062661 -->

Suzuki_GSX_R_Performance_Projects.jpg

ok now I have something to do for the rest of the day, time to break out the xacto knife and cut it up. Will post up the link as soon as I'm done.
It'll be a pdf as I'm sure the size will be too big to put here. I'll throw it on my server and give the link.
so if you don't already have a pdf reader get one. this is a good mag.

ok here is the link, right now it's about 15 megs and only 20 pages long, I kept the quality @ 300dpi. can some cable/T1.... users check it out and let me know how things look before I continue. I'll probably break it up by projects later so it'll be easier for the bandwidth challenged to get what they want too.
for the people who know how
user = busa
pass = org
dns = sysinc.serveftp.com
port = 21

for everyone else, it's ftp://busa:org@sysinc.serveftp.com/

and it's the (Suzuki GSX-R Performance Projects.pdf)
enjoy

if you wouldn't mind (for the bandwidth gifted with ftp software, give me some feedback as to the server speed)
thanks. if all looks good I'll proceed as is, and will have the book done by tomorrow
Tony.

were you using ftp software or a web browser Rub? it's still connected, feel free to try again, and if you use a download manager, make sure not to have more than 3 simultaneous connection any more than that and it'll ban your IP for 999,999 minutes.

were you using ftp software or a web browser Rub? it's still connected, feel free to try again, and if you use a download manager, make sure not to have more than 3 simultaneous connection any more than that and it'll ban your IP for 999,999 minutes.
oops,Bad Rubb. Had like 27 processes going, but only about 8 applications
laugh.gif

one day,I may remember all this stuff again.
tounge.gif

saying i have about 50 minutes remaining at 3%.....so not too bad but I am on a gvt computer is AE with a 1.2ping to chicago....so who knows....too many variables here sorry

ok I will have to monitor the speeds when I get home, wish I could do it here. but let me know how the pdf looks.
thanks.

I also got it. Took less then three minutes to download the 20 pages, so far so good. Let me know when you get the rest up.

yes FTP is a beautiful thing
biggrin.gif
stkr00.
the full book is done, has been for a while, just got slammed at work and could'nt get up here to post that it was done.
displacedone are you using ftp software or web browser?

ok all everything is done, same link applies I did break the book up into individual projects to make it easier for those that didn't want the whole book to download just what they needed. it's under the "Suzuki GSX-R Performance Project Magazine" Folder.
Enjoy
Tony
and glad I could help SageRonin aka DJ.

Back