Modify the Busa for touring or buy K1200s???

My touring bike.

CIMG0686.JPG

AK addict, nice purchase. It looks like I was too late in this discussion but I have 2 busas. My '06 is the speedster but my 1999 is my tourer. It has Gel seats, Riser for the bars, Mirror extenders and the touring shield. It has other stuff too but take a look at my setup... maybe it will inspire others before running out and buying a whole other bike.

Enjoy your new bike and always ride safe!

Buddha65281

PS. This picture doesn't show the new front windscreen with variable wind deflector.

DSCF5839.jpg

DSCF5841.jpg

DSCF5842.jpg

DSCF5843.jpg

DSCF5844.jpg

Looks nice! If the wife hadn't felt more comfortable on the BMW I probably would have went that route on my 09. I have to admit though the ABS, ESA, shaft drive, factory tail rack and factory luggage options are nice. The Busa has a better motor (obviously) and the Busa transmission is much smoother, but all things considered the K1200S is a good package. If Suzuki ever gets off its ass and builds a true sport tourer I'm sure they could own a good chunk of that market.

Well I got it home yesterday and it's sixty today, damn sand and salt covered roads are killing me!
978jkz.jpg

Here she is with the Busa.
xaq7o8.jpg

Congrats great choice! I sold my 04 busa a couple years back gave up riding a bit then bought this about 7 months ago.....Great bike more comfortable in some ways and not as comfortable in others.I think soon i will get another busa or k1200s and set it up for touring as well.
Enjoy your new ride! :beerchug:

P1020559.JPG

Nice ride, I thought about a Connie and probably would of bought one if they would just find a way to shave some lbs. off it.

Back