Model for the Bash

Model for the Bash - Who thinks we should?

• Hire the Model

Votes: 44 100.0%

• Total voters
We already have models among us, VA, BOB, LCB, and they can actually ride a busa, shoot bruvas we gots it covered!!
thumb_up.gif

I thought we would get Don in a speedo too.... We can sell those
whistling.gif

Maybe I should rephrase that... We could get "paid" for those.... paid not to display them?
rofl.gif

Don, the day you are not riding those bikes to at least get the girl attention... we bury you with one of the scoots....
laugh.gif

Hey anyone got anything against a "few" Harley cruisers showing up ? (mostly factory road bikes) A friend of mine organized some rally that is happening in Maggie Valley and his buddy has one going in Cherokee.

I thought we would get Don in a speedo too....  We can sell those  
whistling.gif

Maybe I should rephrase that... We could get "paid" for those.... paid not to display them?  
rofl.gif

Don, the day you are not riding those bikes to at least get the girl attention...  we bury you with one of the scoots....  
laugh.gif

Hey anyone got anything against a "few" Harley cruisers showing up ?  (mostly factory road bikes) A friend of mine  organized some rally that is happening in Maggie Valley and his buddy has one going in Cherokee.
I think Shortcut is coming on his soft tail, GJoker will probably be there. I'm not sure if VABusa and Mike are coming, but if they do I'm sure he will bring his.

I can only think of one use for pictures of me..."SCARECROW"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I thought we would get Don in a speedo too.... We can sell those
whistling.gif

rofl.gif

Don, the day you are not riding those bikes to at least get the girl attention... we bury you with one of the scoots....
laugh.gif

Hey anyone got anything against a "few" Harley cruisers showing up ? (mostly factory road bikes) A friend of mine organized some rally that is happening in Maggie Valley and his buddy has one going in Cherokee.
I think Shortcut is coming on his soft tail, GJoker will probably be there. I'm not sure if VABusa and Mike are coming, but if they do I'm sure he will bring his.

I can only think of one use for pictures of me..."SCARECROW"
laugh.gif
We could just hang a poster of you over the bikes at night? should be enough to keep the bad guys away....

A bit of imagination here:::

BIG PIC OF DON IN SPEEDO in Uncle Sam pose

" I Want You"

with that big pointy finger aimed at you...

laugh.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Photo Shoot list (For Vman1300)

This is for the Saturday photo shoot... please post up your name so that Kevin will know what to expect..
I think I signed this...Is there a way to view the list
rock.gif
[/quote]

we have 14 at current...

BusaWhipped
Fishhook
hooken203
Jet Li
Kyle263611
MC Mustang
Mr Bogus
MrsTwotonevert
ozzy
PDBusa
Purple1300
Rayabusa0818
rockadaous
twotonevert
vman1300

I would be willing to model for $100.00 per pic. All proceeds go to the org. Come on you cheapskates ! Its for the org !

IMG_0057__Medium_.JPG

ok the way i see it is does anyone have change drew said he would model for $.10 right all i have is a quarter

ok i am good with the ladies so i can arrange some models but if big show is there you might not like what happens

l_2abff7fe76da20dc286a62923395751a.jpg

Drew..... I am thinking of paying you $100 not to be in the pics... If figure if we use you for a model for free. and charge $2 for no model, I win
rofl.gif

No Curb Monkeys for my bike.. (Or B-Dubs)

Now... if some our Busa Beefcakes show up that may be a different story.... I'll volunteer my bike for the calendar shoot
smile.gif

No Curb Monkeys for my bike.. (Or B-Dubs)

Now... if some our Busa Beefcakes show up that may be a different story.... I'll volunteer my bike for the calendar shoot
smile.gif
Curb monkeys - HAHAHAHAHAHA... I haven't heard that one since I left PCola!

From Urban Dictionary:

curb monkey 27 up, 6 down

Young, impressionable (scantily dressed) females who hang around trying to get rides on the back of motorcycles.

Also can be the girlfriend of a motorcycle rider. Him in full riding gear, her in a tank top with her thong hanging out the back of her jeans.

Originates from the expression 'having a monkey on your back".

There goes Jim on his Kawi with a curb monkey hanging off of him like a lemur.

rofl.gif

dsc00329.jpg

Back