MNG @ Eureka Springs

Were exactly are you guys talking about  "Eureka Springs"... Arkansas?
our semi-annual MnG located in Eureka Springs, makes it easier for the central and midwest to get together and enjoy good roads and great company, you should join us if all possible!
ThumbsUp.gif
oh, and welcome to the board
beerchug.gif

Great!, Iv only been on this site for a week or two so Im still learning it. I live in Central Ark,(only a hour or so away) I would love to ride!

Ruffrider,

This is about the 4th trip to Eureka for H.org members as a meetngreet. The PointWest is on Beaver Lake just west of Eureka. Yes there are some great roads to ride in the area. Most come in on Friday and we go eat together. Saturday there will be an organized ride for those that want to. We cook out at the motel on Sat night. Most leave on Sunday but a few of us will stick around and make another ride and maybe stay Sunday night as well. Plenty to do for those that don't want to ride as well.

Great time and a way to put some dfaces with some screen names.

welcome to the board ruffrider, last year, pointewest was full, so I stayed @ roadrunner inn, not too far from pointe west, pretty nice. if needed, I have the # @ home
beerchug.gif

i just booked Room 205 for friday night (the 20th)...all rooms except the apartment are booked for friday and saturday night now and i'm supposedly first on the waiting list for saturday night if anything opens up...this is going to be a good one
beerchug.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
semi @ Feb. 09 2008 said:
1290147[/ATTACH] AM]
i just booked Room 205 for friday night (the 20th)...all rooms except the apartment are booked for friday and saturday night now and i'm supposedly first on the waiting list for saturday night if anything opens up...this is going to be a good one
beerchug.gif
I told you that you can stay in the room with Mary and I if you don't mind her snoring!
laugh.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Thats a good offer Semi, but something about his avatar makes me wonder.............

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
semi @ Feb. 09 2008 said:
1290471[/ATTACH] AM]
beerchug.gif
I told you that you can stay in the room with Mary and I if you don't mind her snoring!
laugh.gif
will take you up on that for Sat. night if another room doesn't open up...i might as well since you and i will be up and riding through the forest while everyone else is still sleeping it off anyway
laugh.gif

hoping the girlfriend can come with me to this one if we can find a sitter for the kids
beerchug.gif
she wants to meet all these people i keep talking about (i think she is wondering why i spend so much time on the internet too)

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

Thats a good offer Semi, but something about his avatar makes me wonder.............
at least he won't hang me on the wall and call me Art
laugh.gif
rofl.gif
Fair enought brother, fair enough!
besides, i think i can trust him more than i can this guy
poke.gif

ices_rofl.gif
so who is this guy that I need to look out for?
rock.gif
Twotone, thats the guy!
pillepalle.gif
laugh.gif
You and Mary still broke down in NM? You should have broke down here in KC so we could see you guys!
ThumbsUp.gif

laugh.gif

Ok so watch out Twotonevert.. Got it.

Yes going to be broke down here until Tuesday morning I think..  
sad.gif

Yes to KC would have been a blast to break down there.. Its to bad we can't choose were we break down..  
thumb_up.gif

Back