MNG @ Eureka Springs

Thats a good offer Semi, but something about his avatar makes me wonder.............
at least he won't hang me on the wall and call me Art
laugh.gif
rofl.gif
Fair enought brother, fair enough!
besides, i think i can trust him more than i can this guy
poke.gif

ices_rofl.gif
Thats a really good pic! I wont pat you on the butt, I promise. Well, unless you want me too.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thats a good offer Semi, but something about his avatar makes me wonder.............
laugh.gif
rofl.gif
poke.gif

ices_rofl.gif
Thats a really good pic! I wont pat you on the butt, I promise. Well, unless you want me too.
laugh.gif
thanks bro, think i'll pass
laugh.gif
looking forward to seeing you again in a couple months
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
rofl.gif
poke.gif

ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif
thanks bro, think i'll pass
laugh.gif
looking forward to seeing you again in a couple months
beerchug.gif
Should be a good meet. We will not be in until late Friday. Getting up at 2:00am to leave Destin Florida to come home. Get the kids off, load the bikes, and head to Eureka. With any luck, we should roll in around 8:30pm to 9:30pm. We may trailer depending on how tired we are when we get back to Oklahoma. We will see you at Dennis' on the Tuesday before the bash, or Wed morning. Either way, be safe bro, see you soon.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Should be a good meet. We will not be in until late Friday. Getting up at 2:00am to leave Destin Florida to come home. Get the kids off, load the bikes, and head to Eureka. With any luck, we should roll in around 8:30pm to 9:30pm. We may trailer depending on how tired we are when we get back to Oklahoma. We will see you at Dennis' on the Tuesday before the bash, or Wed morning. Either way, be safe bro, see you soon.
let me know if you guys want something to eat when you roll in...we should be able to scare up a possum or something to throw on a spit
laugh.gif
seriously though, we could have some sandwiches or something since it sounds like you all will be exhausted
beerchug.gif

Sounds good, I will call you during the day and we should hopefully have a better time figured out. Thank you very much!

sandwiches hell if there is a grill there we could cook up some steaks. I always like a late night snack.

I'm guessin closer to time we will put up a list of people/telephone #'s/arrival dates etc??

I know since i've got the whole week off, i was plannin on showin up thurs evening. Would definately like to see who all was gonna show up that night, get up and grab a bite to eat before all the "stragglers" come rollin in on friday
beerchug.gif

let me know if you guys want something to eat when you roll in...we should be able to scare up a possum or something to throw on a spit
laugh.gif
seriously though, we could have some sandwiches or something since it sounds like you all will be exhausted
beerchug.gif
`Possum & parsley stew sounds yummy!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm guessin closer to time we will put up a list of people/telephone #'s/arrival dates etc??

I know since i've got the whole week off, i was plannin on showin up thurs evening. Would definately like to see who all was gonna show up that night, get up and grab a bite to eat before all the "stragglers" come rollin in on friday
beerchug.gif
Thursday night for me...

I'll be there with S-R Racing for sure on Thursday. We are going to try and see if we can't try and make it Wednesday.
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
I'll hit, oh I mean pick up the possum on the way down there.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
rofl.gif
yeah, like you would share any of your parsley with us
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
rofl.gif
yeah, like you would share any of your parsley with us
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
deadhorse.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

As the time gets closer, we will be putting together an attendance list. We will also be putting together an emergency contact list that will be carried by me and two other riders just in case we need it. We have been fortunate and haven't had to use those lists in the past, but we need to have them.

Don

Back