MIROCK OCT.1st&@2nd

WOW 26 views and no replies. Any ways y'all missed HISTORY @ MIR. Congrats to Ryan Schnitz for being the 1st Pro Street motorcycle to break into the 6's The previous best was a 7.06 back in the summer. Ryan didnt just break into the 6's he BLASTED thru it with a 6.90@ over 203 mph.
As for my racing efforts,I ran 2 classes Pro/ET and Street/ET. On saturday I made it too the 3rd round in P/ET and won 1st rd in Street. While waiting for the 2nd round of street/et the rains came and didnt let up. Officials called the race and the racers that remained in competition in both classes split the money. On sunday it was raining again but we did get started by 10:30 am. I won my 1st rd of Pro/ET and the 1st rd of Street/ET. Then I lost in 2nd rd of Pro and just as I crossed the finishline and got the win light in 2nd rd of Street/ET I noticed rain on my shield. after about 30 min. of light rain they called the race at 10:30 pm. The BiGG Daddy Racing team came home with BIGG smiles and some $$$ in our pockets. Even after all the rain delays we got some racing in thanks to Jason Miller and his staff @ MIR.

wow nice congrats. I was gonna make the trip down but the weather just looked awful. yea wat were ur times?

I know you had a ball, and I'm guessing you got to see Ryan run that world record 6.90 , yes ........

Yeah I did get to see Ryan make that run and when the 6.90 came up on the board everyone went crazy. As far as my times I was running 9.60's all weekend and could not have done without my son Ryan. He's 14 and he really stepped up BIGG time to help. He worked on the bike did all the computer work with the data logger and was with me up at the starting line to get track,and tire temps and got me lined up in the burnout box and then put me in the groove.
Unfortunately the rains came and they had to call the race,both days I was confident that I really could have won especially in Street/ET.

Back