Mini MeetnGreet in Eureka Springs today!

Finally home

CIMG0915.jpg

Battle wounds, well for the bugs anyway
smile.gif

CIMG0916.jpg

Skotty,
I just read the bottom of your signature. Hopefully the folks at Saleen don't get mad at you.

Don

Saleen? Is that one of their phrases?

I had an epiphany one day while riding, man I thought that was original. It happened when I tried to take off in first gear and I saw the sky. Of course that was the first week I had the Busa
blush.gif

(Shibumi @ Sep. 29 2007,12:44)  You should have seen his face when he pulled the helmet off after stopping from that section, it was truly priceless to see the grin on his face- I think it would have taken a backhoe to scrape THAT one off!  
laugh.gif
  I don't remember exactly what he said, he was sorta incoherent, something about g-forces and such...  
biggrin.gif

He will have to continue the narrative as to his impressions
of the ride, for Don and I, it was a distinct pleasure to meet you Santosh, welcome again to the board and to our corner of the state and we look forward to seeing you back as soon as possible!
Yeah, I really couldnt stop smilling.

Lucas what I said was "G-Force Galore!" That was non stop adrenaline that whole stretch. You guys are so lucky you live there.

I definitely want to visit again. Hope to see you guys soon.

There were a bunch of Harley riders in one corner looking over the edge of the drop. A Harley may have gone over
crazy.gif

Actually no, my bad. Saleen's moto is Power in the hands of a few.

"With great power, comes great responsibility" is from Spiderman.

Don

Back