Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini degree wheel

202mphbusa

Registered
At work making mini degree wheel for a job
08284E0F-A588-416C-A0B1-ADFC8F6A30DF.jpeg

Mini Busa was a gift from a fellow machinist back in 02. Been sitting there since. He said he couldn’t find red
I see,I have toy a Gen I white,yet I ride a Gen II black...
dunno.gif

Rubb.
I thought he had on his cloaking device.
Are you a "Trekie" bro? I kept trying every different show that came out. None of them really hit it out of the park for me. I seem to have liked the ones most people hated... Deep Throat 9 and Babyleon 5. Meh...
Rubb.

No @rubbersidedown I wouldn't say I'm a Trekie but a boy growing up in the 70s, how could Star Trek help but leave an impression on us?
True dat. There were afterall,only 3 shows the the antenna (the rabbit ears) would bring in back then. :laugh:
Lot's of ground breaking things happened on Star Trek.
Roddenbury touched on the war in Vietnam,first black/white kiss on TV,a Russian character (during cold war times) etc etc. Good stuff. :thumbsup:
Nothing the matter with being a Trekie either bro,was not chuckin' shi7...
this time. :D
Rubb.

I see,I have toy a Gen I white,yet I ride a Gen II black...View attachment 1627980
Rubb.

Are you a "Trekie" bro? I kept trying every different show that came out. None of them really hit it out of the park for me. I seem to have liked the ones most people hated... Deep Throat 9 and Babyleon 5. Meh...
Rubb.
Aaaaahh . . . . I think you may have selected the 'wrong' movie website there Rubb . .
:moon: :poke: :rolleyes:

Interesting time for a comment like this.. I have been working out a way to bring some Trek to the Busa and a week ago came up with an idea.. Be a few days yet till it's ready :)
Cool. I can hardly wait. :thumbsup: Lemme guess...yer gonna have "Scotty" re-wire the ECU so that you have on-board capability to recharge your dilithium crystals? You've tasked "Mr.Spock" with a way to enable your Busa to reach speeds in excess of warp factor 10? Cloaking device? Replicator? Crash bars so you can run down those pesky Gorn (Australian crocs) that wander onto the road?

gornfour.gif

Hover-Busa ?

hover busa.png

dunno.gif

Rubb.

Interesting time for a comment like this.. I have been working out a way to bring some Trek to the Busa and a week ago came up with an idea.. Be a few days yet till it's ready :)
I want to see this. I am a bit of a fan myself. Although recent shows have been disappointing. (Pushes up nerd glasses)
So what have you added? NCC-1300 sticker? Refit nacelles? Warp capability comes standard so it couldn’t be that!

Cool. I can hardly wait. :thumbsup: Lemme guess...yer gonna have "Scotty" re-wire the ECU so that you have on-board capability to recharge your dilithium crystals? You've tasked "Mr.Spock" with a way to enable your Busa to reach speeds in excess of warp factor 10? Cloaking device? Replicator? Crash bars so you can run down those pesky Gorn (Australian crocs) that wander onto the road?

View attachment 1627996

Hover-Busa ?

View attachment 1627997

...View attachment 1627998

Rubb.
I want to see this. I am a bit of a fan myself. Although recent shows have been disappointing. (Pushes up nerd glasses)
So what have you added? NCC-1300 sticker? Refit nacelles? Warp capability comes standard so it couldn’t be that!

It's not much, just something I had an idea for. If you know what the symbol is, and you know what their warships are called, it kinda makes sense.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20201019164737095_COVER.jpg

Where did you get that pic of me at work?
It's my new job. I drive around the trailer park emptying the poop tanks on the RV's. The job stinks...shiddy hours...crappy pay,lots of paperwork,etc.
Don't make a ton of money because of the costs involved in dumping the cargo...pain in the azz sometimes. The dog likes it thou...sniffing krap all day. Always wanted my own business,you know,be number 1...but my business partner got that designation so for now...I'm #2.
Rubb.

Top Bottom