Military admin inspections

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I just finished a National Training Team Inspection. A member of the NTT (happens to be a Senior Chief) just spent 5 hours going through 6 months of paper work. We did well, only 4 critcal hits and 5 non-critical hits. Now I get to spend the next 30 days correcting the deficiencies. I have been working 18 hour days since Saturday to prepare for this so no ride time. I am taking tomorrow off to make up for it. I will post up some pictures after the ride.

Don

cool.gif
Enjoy and ride safe!

Getting ready for a ORI (Organizational Readiness Inspection) here in Sept... those are always fun...
mad.gif
Only going to be the 7th one i'm going to take part in...
sad.gif

UHuuuuuuu, Ya planning on riding tomorrow, it's 104 F  
AAAssjani.gif
here now and I'am only a few 100 miles west of YA . And the forecast is the same for tomorrow
wink.gif

If you go, with gear, all I can say is : 'YOU DA MAN"  
jump9.gif

AAAssjani.gif
here now and I'am only a few 100 miles west of YA . And the forecast is the same for tomorrow
wink.gif

jump9.gif
I always ride with gear. Since the first post, I found out that I have to work 1/2 day tomorrow. When I ride when it is that hot, I make frequents stops and have a camelback.

Don

AAAssjani.gif
wink.gif

jump9.gif
I always ride with gear.  Since the first post, I found out that I have to work 1/2 day tomorrow.  When I ride when it is that hot, I make frequents stops and have a camelback.

Don
IN THAT CASE :::::::::: You Da Man, You Da Man
biggrin.gif

HAVE FUN
race.gif

Getting ready for a ORI (Organizational Readiness Inspection) here in Sept... those are always fun...
mad.gif
sad.gif
I remember ORIs and the LSN exercises we had at Lakenheath. Fun stuff.

I pulled into the parking lot at work one morning just as a mock attack on the base was starting..that alarm black lasted my entire shift! I miss working on jets but I don't miss wearing that chem gear....

<!--EDIT|macbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152882887 -->

Getting ready for a ORI  (Organizational Readiness Inspection) here in Sept...  those are always fun...
mad.gif
sad.gif
I remember ORIs and the LSN exercises we had at Lakenheath.  Fun stuff.  

I pulled into the parking lot at work one morning just as a mock attack on the base was starting..that alarm black lasted my entire shift!  I miss working on jets but I don't miss wearing that chem gear....
Oh i hear ya! Longest alarm black i played in was 10 1/2 hours in MOP 4! And that was in Okinawa too so it was humid has heck!! You wanna talk about water intake! And that was just an exercise to prepair for the ORI!! Dont miss those days at all...

Back