Mid West MnG Attendance sheet

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Time to start getting a head count for the MnG. I pulled the starting list from the posts in the main thread. Post any changes to the list in this thread and I'll update the table.

Attendance List.jpg

The only change I see is that Lurch and I might be trailering depending on how he is feeling. I'm up for riding down but Kevin has been in some pain lately and isn't sure he's gonna be able to ride the 7 hours or so. That would be the only change for me..

Can't wait, only a few weeks away!

hey, if GSXcite is staying and riding until the 1st, i am too...you can make me sleep in the garage but i'm not missing the riding :laugh:

WE thought about trailering but the its just a hassle getting the trailer out, loading the bikes, putting all the gear together, etc.
I think we will just ride the 40 miles to your house . . . :laugh:

The only change I see is that Lurch and I might be trailering depending on how he is feeling. I'm up for riding down but Kevin has been in some pain lately and isn't sure he's gonna be able to ride the 7 hours or so. That would be the only change for me..

Can't wait, only a few weeks away!

I have Lurch with a trailer. I only need to know the number of trailers. The association will let us park them at the marina for the weekend as long as we leave spaces open for the boaters.

I have Lurch with a trailer. I only need to know the number of trailers. The association will let us park them at the marina for the weekend as long as we leave spaces open for the boaters.

Then we should be fine. I think it will be Kevin, his daughter and I in my truck with a trailer (small 5x8 open trailer)
:beerchug:

count me in. i already have thurs and fri off work. will head up thurs morning. 460 some miles. so ill be there when i get there. may take scenic route and end up somewhere around 550 miles. either way i will be there thurs eve. yes i will be staying at your place if you will have me.:beerchug: cant wait:cheerleader:

just me I think the wife has her own plans for the weekend. I'll head up Fri. after work and be there by breakfast Sat. & Sun. I can't wait

You have me on the list. I probably will get a room around there somewhere. Cant get into the sleep on the floor thing.

hey, if GSXcite is staying and riding until the 1st, i am too...you can make me sleep in the garage but i'm not missing the riding :laugh:

I'll just keep adjusting your dates to the earliest and lastest someone is arriving or leaving.

Katie and I will be trailering the Busa down friday afternoon. We will stay until sunday. We are getting a motel room.

Okay.. I'm coming into St. Louis on July 22 (but staying with my dad).. I'll be riding to your house Dennis on whatever day the action is supposed to go down.. lol .. I don't know if I'll be spending the night there.. depends on if I feel ike riding back over the river or if I can sleep at my Uncle's house. I'm heading back home on the 31st... Hope this helps... LOL

I see Omar has two attending...interesting :laugh: Perhaps he's bringing his son along :thumbsup:

Back