Micron Map - Updated

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
A while ago I upgraded my Baby exhaust to a Micron full exhaust. Hence, I am using the Micron map that comes with the power commander. I decided yesterday that I would fiddle around with it based on a recommendation by Valium.

I added 2 bars to the low and 1 bar to the mid. MAN she is running so much better. I can't believe I was missing out! The shifting is so much more smoother! She is so much more responsive! I am so happy with my setup!

Just though I might share!

Gotta love it when they run well! I felt like that when I had my custom map done.

Glad things are working out well with the Busa & Congrats on the 10,000 mile mark! Im thinking of getting a powercommander Wideband unit, so I can make my own custom fuel map. If I get it I will send ya a map, I think it would be pretty close to what you need since we both running full micron, pair valve removed, and airbox mod. Im still using the JC map and havent got a custom one done due to the price. I figgure the Wideband unit would allow me to factor out the $300 + custom map price and be spot on for my bike.

I'm considering the Micron as well. From there web site, it sounds like a quality product and great color options for the cans!. Do you have the "serpent" version?
Cougar

They don't offer the Serpent for the Busa. I talked to Micron about it & they said that the current Race headers/ pipe perform better than the serpant they designed for the Busa, so they decided to stick with what works.

Glad things are working out well with the Busa & Congrats on the 10,000 mile mark! Im thinking of getting a powercommander Wideband unit, so I can make my own custom fuel map. If I get it I will send ya a map, I think it would be pretty close to what you need since we both running full micron, pair valve removed, and airbox mod. Im still using the JC map and havent got a custom one done due to the price. I figgure the Wideband unit would allow me to factor out the $300 + custom map price and be spot on for my bike.
Thanks Valium. How have you been?

Been considering fiddling with my Muzzy map. Got it on an '03, but the map is for an '02. Not sure if it matters, but would like to smooth things out a bit.

Back