Michigan VS Ohio

(Black Bird Killer @ Nov. 19 2006,22:11) Rematch? WTF?  Michigan had there chance and blew it.  Give the Irish or the Gators a chance.
Hey! You leapfrogged  
ukliam3.gif
 my Trojans! I still think the Wolverines and the Buckeyes are the two best teams, though  
smile.gif

I think the Buckeyes and the Wolverines are the two best teams in college football, and Michigan only got beat by 3 points by a #1 ranked team and they were #2. The only problem I see with a rematch for the National Title is , what if Mich. wins? Then there would be controversy in the BCS, everyone will be saying play another game. Lets just see how USC and Notre Dame plays out. I am still not counting them two out yet.

All the more support for a playoff series like the basketball tourney. There will ALWAYS be a reason to challenge the outcome of the BCS

(KoK-LoL @ Nov. 20 2006,22:48) All the more support for a playoff series like the basketball tourney. There will ALWAYS be a reason to challenge the outcome of the BCS
Yeah really. High school has a playoff system for all of its sports to determine a state champ. College has a tourney for basketball in each conference and then the big dance to determine a national champ, they also have the college world series for baseball. Every pro sport has a playoff system, why not college football? Think of the revenue generated.

if michigan and o.s. play again and mich. wins then they do 2 out 0f 3 the next day and that's it-----

Back