Mesh pant question

likeapuma

Registered
Just a few random questions about some mesh riding pants, since the humidity in Hawaii sucks :p

First off, do they actually offere decent protection against road rash and such? I know that most have padding in them, but I would also like something a little better than the jeans I wear now.

What about fitment? I don't really like the look of the tight pants, so I'd like something a little looser and more comfortable, but will that make the pads move around in a spill?

One last one...anyone have any recommendations for big boy pants? :whistle: I usually wear a 42 jeans, but some jean companies won't fit at all...mainly have an issue with the thighs being too tight (another reason I'd prefer looser fitting pants).

Any thoughts/recommendations would be appreciated...after seeing all these road rash pics, I would like to upgrade from a pair of jeans haha.

Thanks!
Puma

Check out the Olympia Mesh Pants. CE Armour, legs unzip to make themn into shorts and they have a zipper that attaches to your riding jacket should you decide to couple the two together. Wardie

Back