Memorial bike run for a lost rider

Beefy

Registered
We lost a close friend in a bike crash on 17 Feb 2006 and wanted to do something for the family. Was speaking to <span style='color:deeppink'>Mothergoose</span> after the services and she liked the idea of a memorial ride for Mongoose. I thought a poker run would be a nice way to raise money for the family. Brian a friend of Goose's said we'll call it a metric poker run since we all ride rice burners.
So here is the deal, I need some good ideas and some <span style='color:red'>help </span>planning this. Such as entry money, places to stop, amount of cards, how long of a ride. Do we want to make some t-shirts up? Just think about this, I want to put sometime in this, I don't want it to be a last minute thing and remember this is all for the family. Remember this could have happened to any of us.

We lost a close friend in a bike crash on 17 Feb 2006 and wanted to do something for the family. Was speaking to <span style='color:deeppink'>Mothergoose</span> after the services and she liked the idea of a memorial ride for Mongoose. I thought a poker run would be a nice way to raise money for the family. Brian a friend of Goose's said we'll call it a metric poker run since we all ride rice burners.
So here is the deal, I need some good ideas and some <span style='color:red'>help </span>planning this. Such as entry money, places to stop, amount of cards, how long of a ride. Do we want to make some t-shirts up? Just think about this, I want to put sometime in this, I don't want it to be a last minute thing and remember this is all for the family. Remember this could have happened to any of us.
Where are you located?

I'm located in Homestead,Fl. Need some good ideas so we can organize this in a week or so.
Thanks,

Back