MD, DC, VA-Potomac Riders Region Check in!

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings gang,

The season is fast upon us, it seems that there are far more Mid Atlantic riders than previous years.

Please post your information so we can start to gather force and plan some rides this season.

I guess we should also rally up on to who is going to the bashes etc for logistical purposes.

Hope to hear form you folks soon!:thumbsup:
Angel- AKA - Lycan:thumbsup:

Hey you know Im down Angel, not sure I'm gonna be able to pull off any of the bashes or MNG out of the area though...due to the whole not having a job and all....and if I get a job (god willing) pretty sure I won't be getting anytime off...had another interview today though so :please:....but the local stuff you know I'm game :thumbsup:

Checkin' in!

I'll be lookin' to get as much riding in as life allows. I'm considering that ride in VA that Postal is workin' on, but I don't know yet if I can make the schedule.

Hope to see everybody at the local events!

I'm down south in VA Beach but I'll try to get up there when I can.
Posted via Mobile Device

Greetings gang,

The season is fast upon us, it seems that there are far more Mid Atlantic riders than previous years.

Please post your information so we can start to gather force and plan some rides this season.

I guess we should also rally up on to who is going to the bashes etc for logistical purposes.

Hope to hear form you folks soon!:thumbsup:
Angel- AKA - Lycan:thumbsup:

Check out our ECHR thread >> https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/geographic-riding-areas/104352-echr-spring-ride-april-11-2009-a.html

We have some great rides coming up this year.

P.

Last edited:
hey..im right outside Baltimore. Im down for anything that gets me more time in the saddle away from the grind. Ride to skyline drive? Im up for anything.

I'm from Woodbridge. Just let me know so I can ask the Major(wife). I'm not working right, stay at home with kids

Thanks for checking in guys:bowdown: right now Im working dual duty on logistics for the Spring Bash and the Stampede.
I guess since Spring bash is the closest thing, we should chime up on WHO is planning on going so that we can arrange transportation, room sharing, travel dates etc. I am going to reach out to Warbird who indicated he is going and willing to share ride/room expenses..remember guys you dont need much money to attend a bash, you can always room share, ride share etc...the experience is worth the little bit of sacrifice.. aside from posting on here let me know if you're INTESRESTED..send me a PM...Im sure we can collectively work something out, we can always break out the miscellaneous change jars to help a brutha out:laugh::laugh::beerchug:

I'm from Woodbridge. Just let me know so I can ask the Major(wife). I'm not working right, stay at home with kids

I'm in Stafford Bro. I ride most every weekend. PM me if you want to ride. Also, I am setting up a Bike Night at the Burger King on Rt 610 in Stafford this summer. It will probably run from June to August.

P.

VA Beach, we do some rides North to DC and such. We are going to the Bash, but I would prefer not to share a room with more than one man, as I am not sure I can handle the grossness. Thanks!

Oh, and for those interested. Here is the ride schedule for our club, all riders welcome...

sssr ride sched.jpg

VA Beach, we do some rides North to DC and such. We are going to the Bash, but I would prefer not to share a room with more than one man, as I am not sure I can handle the grossness. Thanks!

Oh, and for those interested. Here is the ride schedule for our club, all riders welcome...

Very cool! Glad to see another group active in our area.

P.

Ahhh, the Pebbles troll appears:poke::laugh::laugh:

Greeting from Lycans Sportryderz MD:thumbsup::bowdown::whistle::laugh:

And what do you mean share, EVRYBODY loves Wookies!:laugh:

Va checking in...there's a ride to my tiny spot on the map on April 11th... :thumbsup:

Back